Twitch Drop: Get the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing Decor Item October 13!

Twitch Drop: Get the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing Decor Item October 13!

Watch any eligible World of Warcraft stream on Twitch.tv from 13 October at 16:00 BST until 3 November at 16:00 GMT to claim the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing decor item.

View Full Article

Nooooo, not another one! You made Classic community happy with Forever, maybe it’s time to make Retail players happy with some TCG mounts.

3 Likes

I can add one more to the pile.

It has to be a joke at this point. I refuse to believe that you guys came to a collective agreement in a meeting of what the new Twitch Drop would be and you all agreed it has to be the 10th recolored murloc plushie decor.

What is the entire team smoking cuz I deffo need some of that.

4 Likes

Starting to get cold, need something to fuel a fire.

These twitch drops suck

4 Likes

Agree, I had them scattered throughout my fountain room, as a rare item, to find, but there are oodles of them now :flushed_face:

1 Like

Who comes up with these? Plushies, stuffed animals and rainbows. This is your World of Warcraft :smiley: