Hacks in zandalari

this is a legal post if you see a lots of people in same spot farming a slot for hundreds of hours its legal you can use that too

2 Likes

Looks like multiboxers. Why did you report them? I donā€™t see anything ā€œillegalā€ going on there.

edit: Naming and shaming is not allowed here so you might want to edit your video so it doesnā€™t show names.

They seem to be a part of the same guild so itā€™s probably a multi-boxer, which Blizzard think is fine, farming for something. If it isnā€™t multiboxers they will be banned in the next banwave, if thatā€™s the case.

But by the looks of it the respawn timer on these mobs seem incredibly fast, perhaps that should have a look into.

2 Likes

its not hacks, its multiboxing, which is perfectly legal. they didnt get banned because they didnt do anything wrong.

2 Likes

its not shaming think like this ,think a guild (guild name is james ) and there is only 5 player james1 -james2-james3-james4-james5 and your saying to me they are multiboxers . I saw they used ā€˜same timeā€™ their mounts for selling items

lol Iā€™ve seen a balance druid in the same area on my server. Everytime I roll an alt and do the ticks quest I see that guy there

i saw them too :slight_smile:

I think it is considered naming and shaming when you post video of people playing the game showing their names AND hint they are doing something wrong. If you suspect someone is doing something wrong and you got footage right way is to contact support and send them the link if they ask, not to post on forums for everyone to see.

This is how multiboxing works. All boxes do things same time.

2 Likes

Looks like they found a new spot to grind leather lol. And yes, itā€™s a multiboxer, nothing to see here.

1 Like

okey then thanks for advice now i can write a code if its legal :smiley: i will close topic

Sounds like you still donā€™t fully understand what they are doing. It is player who owns many active wow accounts and plays them all simultaneosly. It is completely itā€™s own style to play, often used for grinding things and it is perfectly allowed in wow.

And please note, i am not writing this stuff criticize you! I just wanted to warn you about that naming and shaming because it honestly looks you did not know itā€™s not allowed and it would be shame you got some problems from it when i can see you didnā€™t do it with evil intent but game welfare in mind. :smiley:

2 Likes

still think it must be illegal :slight_smile: i cant get it must be illegal they must get ban . i delete video already i dont care

I got 1 month ban because iā€™ve uploaded 3 screenshots from Sylvanas trade chat with 4 automated bots spamming external links to irl money boosting sites.

Reason : Name & Shaming (the bots who spam external illegal links).

Good thing you removed the video ,wise choice.
Btw multiboxing aint illegal .

Its just tarded

2 Likes

Hey you removed the video and that is great, it means you wonā€™t get troubles. And it is perfectly fine also to have conversation about multiboxing and whether you think it is right or not.

Blizzards stance is that it is fine, when it is done within their rules. This Icy Veins forum post has good list of Bliizard comments about multiboxing, so you can see a bit where they come from:

I would recommend also just reading up a bit what exactly is multiboxing and how it is done, and also the proā€™s and conā€™s of it. Then it is easier to talk about it with everyone (or maybe you get exited and want to try it yourself!). My personal opinion of it is pretty neutral allthough when i see really well built and played multibox i usually stop to admire.

1 Like

I first misread the title as ā€œHecksā€, thought itā€™s something related to Janiā€¦ Hek hek hek hek!

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Omg, was speed reading this thread and I read this comment as ā€œI just fartedā€. Dislexia can be a lot of fun!!! Hahaha.

1 Like

Every time i read your name , Dave Lombardo , drummer from Slayer comes to my mind.

Irrelevant but i just wanted to share

2 Likes

We can be lisdexian buddies!!!

Hahahaha

I was more into German power metal. But Slayer was good too

I dont need buddies.
Especially male Blood Elf.

Apologies

2 Likes

Lmao, racist!