Hacks in zandalari

I got 1 month ban because i’ve uploaded 3 screenshots from Sylvanas trade chat with 4 automated bots spamming external links to irl money boosting sites.

Reason : Name & Shaming (the bots who spam external illegal links).

Good thing you removed the video ,wise choice.
Btw multiboxing aint illegal .

Its just tarded

2 Likes

Hey you removed the video and that is great, it means you won’t get troubles. And it is perfectly fine also to have conversation about multiboxing and whether you think it is right or not.

Blizzards stance is that it is fine, when it is done within their rules. This Icy Veins forum post has good list of Bliizard comments about multiboxing, so you can see a bit where they come from:

I would recommend also just reading up a bit what exactly is multiboxing and how it is done, and also the pro’s and con’s of it. Then it is easier to talk about it with everyone (or maybe you get exited and want to try it yourself!). My personal opinion of it is pretty neutral allthough when i see really well built and played multibox i usually stop to admire.

1 Like

I first misread the title as “Hecks”, thought it’s something related to Jani… Hek hek hek hek!

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Omg, was speed reading this thread and I read this comment as “I just farted”. Dislexia can be a lot of fun!!! Hahaha.

1 Like

Every time i read your name , Dave Lombardo , drummer from Slayer comes to my mind.

Irrelevant but i just wanted to share

2 Likes

We can be lisdexian buddies!!!

Hahahaha

I was more into German power metal. But Slayer was good too

I dont need buddies.
Especially male Blood Elf.

Apologies

2 Likes

Lmao, racist!

clearly that’s a true MMO RPGeer playing with their friends to maximize their chances at getting a properly low drop rate.
they are obviously have master loot and loot counsel to decide which among Lemons: 1,2,3 etc deserves the loot more.

if you don’t have gold to buy boosts, guild to carry you or many accounts, you are just casual toxic alliance complainer, who needs to get good at the game.

I wish one day, multiboxing will become illegal. They always ruins the farming!!!

1 Like

Hello,

If you believe that anyone is cheating/hacking in-game in some way, please report it!

1 Like

Won’t happen as long as they’re paying 10x sub to run 10xClients. Blizzard likes their submoney.

Just a point but legality has nothing to do with it, it’s the terms of service.

Don’t bother reporting, they just don’t care. I reported the same bots for months literally every day and nothing has been done about it. I know for a fact they’re bots; even looking aside from the obvious botting behaviour, I confirmed it with observation from other people too. Just try to google “moonkin bots thunder of isle”, it’s been going on for years. And that’s just one example.

Usually they stick to older content with less activity, but you can find them in several BfA places as well, for instance Heart of Darkness in Nazmir with fast respawning blood trolls.

if they are multiboxing they are not gonna do anything !

just change your shard lawl

They are everywhere!

1 Like

This is super annoying. I report these players everytime and I always will. Doing dailies in Operation Shieldwall was almost impossible thanks to these robotic moonkins. I got attacked by them in Nazjatar just few days ago. Reported right away.

I can’t imagine the reasons why it’s still allowed. It’s annoying and it makes the game look bad and stupid. Seriously, it leaves the impression that WoW is just another mmo game that’s full of cheaters and hackers.

Blizzard either loves their money or doesn’t have a clue how to prevent this.

1 Like

The Botanica and Grim Batol are also permanently occupied by bots, at least 50 demon hunters in each instance, been going on for at least 6 months.(haven’t checked in a few weeks now though)
Blizzard either don’t care or don’t have the capacity or tools to deal with it.

edit: I got curious and just checked The Botanica, a train of bots still runing in and out of the place. :unamused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.