What happened to the Classic forum?

Ah…then, I can only assume they are changing it? I have the same issue as was looking for a post and now it’s gone.

This is a link to mine.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-play-to-lvl-20-in-classic/63530/31?u=dottie-thunderhorn

I would guess so. They’ll be making it bigger and better. :grinning:

That’s a link to the nether Dottie.

Error
Return to Forum

Is what I get from your classic link.

1 Like

Yeah, if I click on the old link, I get a 403 error:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/community/classic-discussion

If you check the map link it goes from Forum->Your thread link without a category.

1 Like

Click on the thread name not the full forum part.

Yeah none of the links are working for me either… I do have to say, that I find a lot of the stuff going on vis-a-vis how Classic is handled to be sub-par.

• Communication: Big waves of silence despite a lot of outstanding items for the community.
  • Stress-test Announcement: RU leak and confusion about it being US only
  • Promotion: hardly any actual promotion of the classic launch despite the time and effort the team put into it
  • Forum setup: US gets dedicated forum segments, EU gets a catch-all, and now its gone
2 Likes

Why? @dottie That’s not to the classic forum either and just confirms that it’s being adjusted and will return bigger and better like the American one. We can’t go anywhere from your links other than back to the forums. I’m presuming that it will be back.

1 Like

Probably but that thread was in the Classic section.

Lol, we know there are threads there, it’s the link to the forum that’s gone, no doubt while they adjust it. Maybe they could have left a separate link up explaining what they’re doing. I’m assuming that’s what it is and they haven’t lost it somewhere. :joy:

1 Like

Relax… it’s most likely an “oops” moment.

1 Like

What are you saying? Blizzard doesn’t have “oops” moments. :thinking:

1 Like

You’re right, you’re right! What was I thinking?
My apologies.

Think we can only safely conclude that classic is cancelled.

You heard it here first, folks!

now it is uncategorised

The forum was temporarily made invisible this morning while I made some changes to it. It’s back now. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Edit: ok seems fixed now :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.