Most fun tank for you

To all da tanks out there,

which class do u luv to tank on the most.
For me it goes like this paly > warr > dh > dk > druid
I havent tried monk yet and wont simply because I dont like the whole fantasy behind them. I need to wield a sword.

1 Like

God knows, keep changing my mind lol

At the moment probs dru, with the right trinkets (raid ones), and azerite (3x twisted, 1x iron, 2x wild). And essences (m+ ome and fire) I’m an absolute machine. Just did a 13 temple and ended up with 25k dps, and 20k hps.

Got all tanks well geared, and dont get those numbers on any of them.
Did the exact same run on my 435 pally whos my main before, way less damage (17k), way less heals (12k) and took way more damage. He’s quite abit better geared too. Was trying out some diff talents though, which i don’t rate.

In pure terms of fun probs DH > pally > monk > dru > war > dk

Id probably give my druid more runs if I had the gorilla skin. I just dislike the bear form, it looks so stupid

3 Likes

Jumps in the time machine and goes back to when Rogues could tank :smiley:
102.4% Avoidance to melee, can’t touch this.
Just please don’t cast a spell at me

4 Likes

Uh oh
 hmm
 Cloak!

Argh not again! Uhh
 Cheat Death!

Another one, really?! Uhh
 engineering resistance items!

Oh no
 oh no oh no oh no dies

:sob:

Anyway, only tank I’ve tried is Guardian and it’s uh
 spammy. Really spammy. But it works!

1 Like

Warrion or DH for their mobility

DK was kinda okeyis

I can’t work with Pala or Druid

By the way

Did you hear about the two guardian druids that was intrested in the same female

They got into an argument and one druid said to the other

Give me the honey or I will fight you with my bear hands

4 Likes

Hunterpet or lockpet depends on my mood

Most fun one was DH, back in Legion. Great mobility, fun abilities and didn’t die from a gust of wind.

As of now, 8.2, it’s;
Druid > 
 > Paladin > Warrior > 
 > DK > 
 > DH

(no clue about monks)

1: Warrior
2: Warrior
3: Warrior

Seems i got all proper tanks in order.

1 Like

Warrior, feels most active tank and I enjoy the classic fantasy of sword and board.

Followed by guardian because you’re a bear!
mrglrglmrglmrrrlggg, wait wrong form!!

I do enjoy DH because of mobility and metamorphis and their healing capabilities but can’t beat a classic tank, who needs a healer by their side.

Haven’t properly tanked since Cata, but I will fondly remember bear-tanking both Arthas and Deathwing.

Druids are so much fun outside of instances that I can basically forgive them anything as long as they are remotely viable in groups.

1. Warrior
  2. Warrior
  3. Warrior

All of these 3 classes seem to have relevant tanking specs in BFA, sometimes light years ahead of others thanks to blizzard. They just are more healer reliant.

Paladin for me. Hands down.

I’ve tried BDK and whilst he feels powerful, he’s nowhere near as useful.

Monk tanking is too fidgety for my liking. I don’t like to spend so many casts managing my HP.

Druid tanking is for my liking too basic and too much “ramp up”.

No experience with either Watt or DH.

As a Pala tank I feel absolutely in charge of leading my team: cleanse, HoP, LoH, BoP, BoS, constant interrupts
 You basically have all the tools to help your team in a pinch. If they ever get BR all other tanks might as well be taken off the game.

And numbers support my feeling when I end a run up. Up to 21k damage, 40% of healing of my healer’s own HPS
 Pala tanking feels ace.

1 Like

Went through BDK, Warrior, Pally and DH in BfA.
Currently leveling a BMM and so far it feels superior. Nice mobility, offheal potential, and the like. Never bought their fantasy, but somehow a Highmountain Monk speaks to me.

Wait til you get artifact and have a staff resting on your shoulder. Increases the enjoyablity of BRM monk by just how effing cool you look aha.

1 Like

I just wish we would be not restricted by a weapon type
 I have a really cool mugs (1h maces) that would work wonders for my Tauren. But nah :frowning:

True, I hate how were limited in transmogging our charcters, but trust me that artifact ataff is pretty cool.

2 Likes

yep i agree. Thats why i love my paladin. You have so much survivability. Bubble, Lay on Hands, Spell Shield, Damage reduction and another damage reduction and you can drop a heal on your self regularly. Paladins to me are the best tanks in the whole game. Their kit ist perfect. You can bet on a paladin.

2 Likes
  1. Paladin
  2. Druid

Not tried the others, melee is not really my style but I prefer Paladin tanking the most.

You roll a tank to tank. When you throw healing into the mix as a tank you become this freak.
Do you want to be a freak?

1 Like