You wake up and

Bras are not fun :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve never ridden a horse in my life, so as soon as the initial chock wore off, I’d summon my charger and take it for a spin. Then probably play with my sword and get the police called on me for breaking the law.

I meant more as shopping for new clothes in general ,but yeah. Still depends on how well fits what is made from. And type.

Though i know a friend who really doesnt like them.

But boobs themself could still be fun :stuck_out_tongue:

@Sandario: I am not sure, was the idea of us turning to our in game selves in reality or us entering our in game versions…

In reality, I would probably ponder how to break the news to my girlfriend and if she would dump me… and whether I could help medical science by donating some blood for regeneration research… Then I would likely try to figure out, whether I was a one of a kind thing or did things happen to all players / others, too.

In game… Head to Thunder Bluff to find a nice tauren or troll lady to settle down with near the western elevator… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why always the Succubus? Surely Shivarras did it better with six hands (not to mention the back) :grin:

Waking up as a circle with a ‘W’ on it, I’d wonder if I was sentient or not… And then I’d have my answer!

13 Likes

What if it’s not a circle but a ball :thinking:

1 Like

Id cast Scorch on Trumps flappy wig and sort out Brexit.

1 Like

Arthas did nothing wrong! :smiley:

1 Like

My actual first move is not appropriate for the forums.

So my second move would be to make my way to the forest and roam free.

4 Likes

I would search for the most rare thread there is, the one where its still on topic 4 posts down.

Sit in my front room and cast remorseless winter all day and not have to worry about my AC freezing up because it’s permanenetly set on 70.

Florida summer… eurgh.

3 Likes

Probably rob a coffeeshop.
A Dutch one.
And not for money.

3 Likes

List form:

1. Realize I can become 25k+ years old
  2. I’m a woman but a
  3. Humanoid with hooves, tail and horns (with skin skin though)
  4. Stop paying the heating bills and throw away cooking appliances that are designed to heat stuff up
  5. Cancel public traffic subcription and sell the car, bikes etc.
  6. I don’t know look for a male Draenei so I can start a family and won’t be all alone in 80-100 years time tops. I mean adopting doesn’t work when people die around their 80s
  7. Use my knowledge I will build up and potential age to become an important leader for Earth
  8. Throw away all shoes
  9. Buy new clothing and adapt clothing due to tail
  10. Advocate for hoofsmiths that aren’t trained to be only specialized in cows and horses.
2 Likes

Need help Undead friend? It’s easier for a Rogue to get inside: then we can share some wee… erhm… some loots! :sunglasses:

You will need the stealth since people will mistake you for a minor till you’re of old age.

Security: Sorry kid, mommies and daddies only. Btw where are your parents, siblings or caretakers? Can’t have you wandering around alone.
Giambalin: I’m x years old!
Security: Sure you are! Now let this nice lady bring you to the lost children area so we can find your mommy and daddy!
Giambalin: angrily shoves passport into the security their face

How long will it take before you become an evil villian? Hopefully you didn’t like rollercoasters or driving a vehnicle! Also by law you now must be in boosterseat aswell.

3 Likes

I’d probably help solve the global warming by bringing a new ice age. Take that, heat!

2 Likes
  • Get angry about my broken bed. It’s not meant to hold 400 kg of cow.
  • get angry because bashing my head on the ceiling
  • get angry again because all my clothes no longer fit
  • grab an axe and charge someone with a filled up ragebar
2 Likes

Alas you’re right: stealth doesn’t work in RL though you’re a Gnome Rogue. Sorry friend, no loots to share! :weary:

The fact is that magic and enchantments doesn’t work here on the earth, this universe isn’t the Azeroth universe, you maybe look like a Draenei or a Gnome but without his skills, you’ve only the earthlings skills. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao well this one didnt even make it past the second post before someone went OT xD