We have to wait until Tuesday for reservation now

At 2300 local

Tuesday though?

No, it’s tonight for those of us in the UK. One minute past midnight for our European neighbours which makes it Tuesday for them.

I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

So 11pm tonight for the UK, thank you :blush:

Just gonna pop this right in here…
Full News post link also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Τwo observations on the map:

1. First, no maelstrom at the reputed loc of the Bermuda triangle (North of Puerto Rico, South of the Bermudas and East of Miami, FL).

2. The location of the Maelstrom on the world map roughly coincides with the location of the Lost City of R’liyeh (if I recall correctly the name) where Kthulu was located according to a short story by H. P. Lovecraft wherein a Norwegian Merchant Marine Second Mate reminisces of what happened after he and the Norwegian vessel he was serving aboard found the location of the Lost City in a set of Latitude and Longtitude where only open sea was supposed to exist.

1 Like

I love that map! Do you have one without those red dots and city names?

I find it funny when people can’t figure out times in their zone when given the time in another.

2 Likes

And all it takes is to google it to get the time difference.

Whilst I know what you mean I have seen some very clever people make some horrendous mistakes when it comes to time zones,

1 Like

I always just get the time zones map opened up in my browser. Better than any converter. You just see all the current time in each zone

If I lived on mars, what time would I be able to reserve?

Not as clever as you thought then.

Depends on the timezone and your latency would be in minutes.

Well they can do quite complicated mathematical equations in their heads as ships approach each other at 25+ knots… just not always take everything back to GMT when working out rendezvous…

Air traffic control then?

That’s worrying.

Thta’s one way of converting.

I got in and reserved three. Trying the other server to see of I can do the same.

1 Like