Calligraphy

Thank you to whomever came up with this doozy…my hair turned grey, i started smoking again i look like a zombie, no cat would ever drag me in and i have several nervous twitches, i swear i didn’t had before.

Other then that i am fine…just fine…kinda…sortof. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good to know that you’re ok. xD

2 Likes

Oh I know how you feel Circles and Triangles and you’re barely a cm off the line in the result and needing to do it again this quest is a 100% I’m not doing I’m not fussed about tortollan rep swiftly followed by champions of azeroth I kind of force myself there through gritted teeth though.

1 Like

Suprised you struggle that much, I find i rarely have to redo it, its mainly circles that trips me up.

1 Like

I hate those turtles so much. They are annoying, sounds weird, not very polite, ugly, thinks they are better than me, feel that they have to repeat their sentence most of the times when they pop up on the wq, tastes very yummy and are dumb.
And when they tells me i have to redo the circle or whatever it’s like a big fist in my face.
Im the commander of the alliance army, master mage of dalaran, kingslayer, godslayer and savior of the universe.
Why on azeroth should i have to teach these soup ingredients stuff just so they can annoy me later in life?
Sigh…

1 Like

That made me ROFL !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do feel the same pain as some of the others in the thread here though, and totally get where Rhaeve is coming from.
I made the mistake of thinking I could Sprint the circle on my rogue, gotta go fast and all that.
4 laps around and still wasn’t getting the line just right :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I tried it about 50 times earlier today. Go go being dizzy from flu and medication :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just mount up and navigate using your mouse, I always get them on my first try.

I actually like them as it takes a pattern to do them and that pattern is pretty easy.

1 Like

I eventually gave up on the circle one. then a few days ago I did the world quest since it was on my way somewhere and surprised myself by getting it without trying. pretty sure I’d never be able to repeat it on purpose

1 Like

I’m always using mount and i can run through 50%+ of the pattern before it disappears so rest is easy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.