8.2 when is the date of release ?

as title says it when we can expect it?

1 Like

Soon™

2 Likes

somewhere between tommorow and the year 2030.

onley blizzard knows.

They are already in a delay with it, and considering the fact how they are hyping into classic now, i’d say they half way gave up on it too, just like they did with WoD.
Dev team B seems to be really slow with learning their lessons.

Just to answer your question, the ETA is between 1 and 2 months. Either the end of June or July based on how long the PTR is usually up.
If it takes any longer than that, they might as well throw the entire thing away cause thats past every form of rationality that can be passed off as bad development.

3 Likes

Considering we had a a post yesterday telling us the season 2 will end on patch day and season 3 begin two weeks later i’d say 8.2 in two weeks and the new raid / mythic + season with new affixes in a month. Pure speculation tho.

link to the post :
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/battle-of-dazar-alor-raid-achievements-and-off-season-details/54352

They are still raid testing we wount see until atleast 3 weeks.

Is there usualy a delay between the end of raid testing and the new patch ? They have been testing it for 2 or 3 weeks now, how long does it take usualy ? (gotta take into consideration that essences messed up with raid balance and it should take longer than usual)

Saw a post based on previous trends, on US forums. Based on PTR and pvp season etc. July 7th was the absolute earliest, unless they throw a curve ball. I’m honestly praying its sooner. I’m strugglig to carry on lol.

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if it was late but finished and with less bugs :).

1 Like

I hope it is before classic.

i’ve heard in several places it might be late june/early july. but ive not been on ptr to see what its current state is.

if its not ready then, and they’re thinking about releasing in august, this will crash with classic release which will be just such a stupid decision you would really have to question the decision making capability of the people in blizzard calling the shots.

while i think a lot of people will try classic, and quite a fair few may stick with it, i personally dont think it will be the silver bullet to save blizzard that people seem to think it will be. HOWEVER, that being said, i think releasing it anytime near classic is stupid. tbh, even if it came out at the end of june which is the earliest it could really, i think this is still too close to classic.

along with the timegating of 8.1 for the raid and other content, blizz seems to be really off the mark atm :\ they really need to shake their head clear i think.

Its 100% before classic cuz money must agree ^^

Lol! That will never happen… It will be buggy as hell and will be out next year.

1 Like

I hope and have a feeling for a end of June release and raid mid July because wow classic is released in August. 8.2 is “live or die” patch for this expansion no way they postpone it to clash with classic release. If blizzard had trouble with 8.2 they would have announced classic for september!

Probably first 2 weeks of july, well, thats what i hope. Our guess with friends anyway.
We stopped raiding like 2 weeks ago because nobody can bother to log in anymore. I cant be bothered either tbh.

surprised you lasted this long to be honest. Everyone I know burnt out a month+ ago

well for sure it will be in JULY not later

July 10th. Educated guess.

players need official rls date ^^

Might be end of June. But most likely first week of July - Hopefully.