8.2 when is the date of release ?

8.2 will be the last content update. blizz gave up on bfa and they re most likely already working on the next expansion. dont expect it too soon

They’ve clearly not given up on BfA. As the whole reason 8.2 is late, is because they’ve gone into overdrive adding/changing content.

1 Like

the release date is +/- 5 days from release of FF 14 expansion.

do the math yourself .

One thing is sure : this isn’t the last PTR update as it is still lacking the arms and Hpal class changes afaik

So at least a few more weeks.

My guess it will be june 27th, close to FFXIV new xpac, also 2 weeks later (july 11th ) s3 and new raid, since july 4th is an american holiday, so they wont gonna release it sooner.

I would guess July based on the amount of stuff on PTR now.

I ask myself the same, for gods sake just give us 8.3 alrdy, im so fed up by getting declined for even 19 keys cus im a blood dk and not a prot warrior, cus prot warriors dps is basically like having a forth dps. im even 2.3k. They also keep buffing other tanks for 8.3 but wont revert the nerf hammer that only affected blood dk. gg blizztard.

I dont think there will be 8.3 content.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.