8 days ticket time?

I bought game time and apply to my acc at same time to when i can restore my character again. BUT i cant restore, it gives me an error. i opened a ticket and it says 8 DAYS to response??? really? game time is 1/25 of my salary so it s a big deal for me … 2 days ok maybe but 8 days??? really?

edit: also times goes up by it self now it says 8days 6 hours …

1 Like

The time is not written in stone. If you post the problem here, including whether classic or retail some posters may be able to help.

The most recent post about that is about Classic locked realms. The forums will not get your ticket answered quicker.

8 days is too long, unacceptable! I made the ticket yesterday!

1 Like

I opened my ticket 6 days ago and I am still sitting on nearly 8 days wait time.

1 Like

Hi Nonamegnome,

The ticket queues are regrettably long right now, but Customer Support are working through and responding to all open tickets.

That being said, with the restarts today, players should be able to undelete characters on Classic realms that are under restrictions.

Other character creation/transfer restrictions still apply, and cannot be bypassed by Customer Support. If you’ve attempted to restored a deleted character and run into this issue, try to undelete it again.

Finally, if you no longer need assistance from Customer Support, be sure to close your ticket :slight_smile: