There is no pony?!?

With so very many regular animal models minitiaturized into companion/battle pets, I am surprised this hasn’t been done with horses yet.
The only one is the Argent Squire’s pony bridle upgrade, i.e. ridden, but this shows there even is a model for it yet. But no pet?

1 Like

What about this one then?

In all seriousness, I would love a pony companion pet!

1 Like

First they should learn how to animate horses. They had it right for a while with the DK racial mount in WOTLK, yet it was ruined with Cata. /end salt.

The Argent Squire pony just uses the regular cardboard cutout of a larger horse, so we defo would need some dedicated, fluffy Shetland ponies!

I am using that balloon on my hunter with the two dreamrunners. … Well, one plus one, the second one often spawns delayed. … And by using the balloon I mean getting it out again if I remember it after it has gone for the nth time.

I admire your timing, as these days a Brewfest Keg Pony may come to help… it’s summoned with a toy, but Magical Pet Biscuit & Co will work on it. Get it if you have not already!

Have you seen Blackmane in fight? Quite a boss indeed, although after the transformation, she kind of lost the flow. :wink:

1 Like

I want a Kangeroo.

2 Likes

I can understand that virmen don’t quite count. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.