Let worgen ditch the druid forms

Seeing how worgen is a quite vicious and beefy druid form already.

Also it’s lame seeing the same low textured bear, cat or owl ars* all the time…

4 Likes

I actually wish they’d implement a glyph that allows you to use feral/guardian in your normal form for every race. They have the animations there for humanoids, and it actually looks damn sweet.

4 Likes

I personally would love to see things like Were-bear, - wolf, -tiger forms for the Worgen.

I would also love to see other forms for Druids, that are linked to their race - as an example a Tauren Guardian, could be a kodo instead of a bear!

Keep the ideas coming!

10 Likes

I know this is controversial but I also miss the WoD Shrivah look ? the stood up cat .

5 Likes

Absolutely! I would love this, and the fact that it is a glyph would make it less awkward from a lore standpoint. You can already use toys, such as Kalytha’s Haunted Locket, to switch to a non-animal look while in your animal form.

This is literally the only downside to being a druid. It is otherwise one of the most fun classes in the game for me, and one of the most versatile classes as well.

I love my new Worgen, but I only ever see him when I am not in combat. It kind of sucks.

EDIT: Besides that, the Worgen form is already a druid form within itself really, just… cursed. The Worgen form did come about from a group of druids who went a little too far with their magic thousands of years ago, and have thus been condemned to the Emerald Dream indefinitely.

1 Like

Only thing that bothers me is the lack of identity & the fact our eyes are just glued on, theres no actual eyes its just a paint platter

Ahh I didn’t actually know about this toy, so thanks! I found the humanoid animations while doing some random quest in WoTLK. It looked so awesome I just had to capture it - https://youtu.be/xtYDheRTXNk
I’d prefer it to be the model of my own character of course, but it gives you an idea of what it might look like at least.

I want my boomkin to not have the astral glow just to have her in worgen form :disappointed_relieved:

I loved the zandalari troll and kultiran druid forms - they really match their races. The antlers etc on the tauren and longer ears on night elf do feel pale now.

Ever since the allied races got custom druid forms, I think all of us old race druids have been jealous! I’d love for different travel forms - the regular one doesn’t look very much like the vibrant trolls (and their feral or flight forms).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.