9.1.5 launch EU WHEN?

Tomorrow on weekly reset.

3 Likes

Tomorrow, just like with every patch release we get our stuff a few hours after the NA time with the weekly reset.

3 Likes

So they can beta test it for us which is nice of our American cousins.

6 Likes

Where does it says 3 november? Are all players suppose to know this according to Blizzard?

Lets not be picky, it drops with resets this week, Asia gets it Thursday. And technically they are correct it does arrive on the 2nd (just not here)

2 Likes

It has always been on reset day. Reset day for US is every Tuesday and EU is every Wednesday.

3 Likes

”it have always been” isnt good enough. New customers should get that information from Blizzard. The link thats on the battlenet app doesnt say anything more then 2th november.

You are not new, you have almost 9k achievement points, you look like you are moaning for moaning’s sake. It is on reset as always, it is stated elsewhere as pointed out by others.

8 Likes

Im not talking about myself. I said new customers should get the right info without the always has been

And the information is there as pointed out by others.

2 Likes

here you go op . Breaking News - This week’s maintenance schedule - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

3 Likes

3 november 2 am -10 am cest time . info given on maintenance page . Breaking News - This week’s maintenance schedule - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

2 Likes

Literally states “november 3” for EU users.

https://i.ibb.co/10pF2zb/213.png

Which they got.

6 Likes

where is that pic from? on battle net it says 2nd

From my battle-net launcher

2 Likes

I cant post pictures but it 2nd on mine as ive said before

You can post links if you put the link in this preformatted form

Third on mine too. Your region in bnet set to US by any chance?

EDIT never mind that just changes the language (and messes up dates :wink: )

It clearly says November 2nd. But the fineprint doesn’t tell us that it applies for United States timezone(I;E november 2nd in america). WE here in the EU will most likely see the patch tonight OR November 3rd with the weekly reset(As someone above already pointed out).

Edit: This has also always been the case, since EU is “behind” in time compared to the US.