9.2 ptr spoilers!

You know, after everything before this ptr, in this whole expansion that has to be the most controversial story told lately across all of the media, I still retained some form of hope for cooler… like… say… RETURN OF THE LICH KING AS OUR ALLY. As a DK roleplayer and having that class as my main, I speculated endlessly with my fellow DK roleplayers about a point where we would repair the helm of domination and recrown Bolvar as the daddy LK to fight alongside us against the maw dominated Anduin. Fighting domination with one of Jailer´s toys, modified someway by the Primus to empower will, instead of the dominating aspect.

In short, reverse it´s effects only. WELL… we got half right! But in a very uncool way, as the writing team (Prob just Danuser) wills it.

https://youtu.be/UMcU1zWnws4

BEHOLD, one of the most unique and interesting artifacts in all of WoW lore, A CATALYST to so many events and character progressions, REDUCED TO A CHEAP QUESTING GEAR HEADPIECE!

And it won´t even be Bolvar who will wear it, but the new upcoming Arbiter Pelagos! Since the data mining showed the model´s name to be “The Arbiter Helm”, heavily leaning it towards that purpose.

So, if the helm of domination is now gone, alongside the Lich King, forever now, WHAT´S GONNA HAPPEN TO SCOURGE??? DEATH KNIGHTS?! Are we just going to forget the Scourge and assume they were taken care of in the pre-patch like they were not an issue to begin with, HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIX THE DAMN SKY UP AT NORTHREND?!!! WHAT JOB WILL THE KNIGHTS OF THE ACHERUS AND BOLVAR HAVE WITHOUT THE SCOURGE WHO´S WHOLE BEING ALMOST WAS TIED TO THE LK AND THE SCOURGE?!!

But most importantly, COULDN´T THE DESIGNERS OF THIS GLORIFIED BURGER KING CROWN HAD PUT MORE IMAGINATION INTO IT?

I mean, I would have taken this idea of a reforged helm of domination turned into the helm of a new Arbiter more easily, if you would have actually made its new golden appearance more reflecting of its original design. Like… they could have kept the original shape, but made it less pointy in places and keep the crystal in the middle blue.

OR, if the lord of the Necrolords Primus was the one that fixed it, could he had not minded to just letting Bolvar keep it with the same dark aesthetic, but upgrade it with a bony or more gory Maldraxxian flavor, and find another headpiece for Pelagos to wear?!

Putting the spoiler in the title sort of nullifies the spoiler warning, even if I agree with the sentiment.

1 Like

Not to say that there is a thread for that already PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread

6 Likes

Adjusted it a bit.

They’re free already.

Weren´t DK´s still connected to the helm´s magic to some extent?

It went “blank” and the “presence” in their mind dissappeared when the Helmet was destroyed!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.