Zandalar Troll Underwear

So here’s my problem. I bought a virtual ticket - mostly because I wanted to woolies transmog. I know - everyone else thinks they are ugly. I don’t. So I do the transmog and enjoy an evening of boredom but did manage to find one mythic+.

So this morning I wanted to check my character and I was absolutely horrified. Apparently the website wasn’t really ready for my woolies and even worse - zandalari males trolls seem to wear panties.

Can we please get some boxers on these guys instead?

Panties are for true warriors, trolls and orcs alike .
Boxers are for elf people and gnomes.

10 Likes

Panties are for feminine population :slight_smile:

This game needs to have option to mog underwear

2 Likes

A good pair of panties keep things where they should be and allows for a full range of motion and optimal comfort in combat situations.

14 Likes

Zandalari aren’t just big in height. If they wore boxers it’d be hanging out the end, so they need something to keep the beast contained.
Be proud.

15 Likes

I have no idea, why are you complaining about it… It is sexy! :smirk::smirk::smirk:

https://imgur.com/a/Jh3ooL0

13 Likes
8 Likes

So you paid a steep price for something minor you thought you would like, and then didn’t like because you didn’t really know what you were buying?

I don’t mean to judge, but I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for your decision making. I hope you really enjoy Blizzcon so at least you get something of value out of your bucks.

Clearly a joke from Blizzard xD

you should probably put on your onesies too ;))

2 Likes

Thank you Puny!

1 Like

6 Likes

Kul’tiran males NEED this.

2 Likes

There was an in depth post on reddit once surprise surprise about which race was the largest and it turns out its the tauren I best not link it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Part of me wonders what you were doing on that thread and how you came across it in the first place :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Me being innocent by accident stumbled onto the post :angel:

3 Likes

The replies in the topic… made me giggle :smile: :pregnant_woman:

5 Likes

I flagged this post.

It is a family friendly game just like diablo

2 Likes

They are good for extra aerodynamics so you can be extra fierce in battle :wink:

1 Like