LF guild for M+ and heroic only raiding

436 rogue LF an active guild for regular M+ and heroic raiding. Currently 7/8 in EP but thanks to classic annihilating my guild, I’m missing my Azshara kill.
Server and faction don’t matter, willing to move for the right guild.

Hey there, were a Horde guild on Twisting Nether. We are currently recruiting for our raid team, were a new guild and we’d like to start progressing with raiding when everyone is at the right level. If your interested then please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Hi mate.

Kill It With Fire are a HC team on Alliance Quel’thalas. We started raiding about 2-3 weeks ago and should be getting Azshara down on HC this week to get our Curve. We do some M+ during the week also and could be the sort of guild you’re looking for.

It would be great if we could have a chat and see if it might be the right fit for you.

My Bnet is Dodger#2127 and Discord is Maxi#0222. I’ll leave our recruitment thread below as well if you would like some more detail. Cheers,

Max.

Physix is recruiting and could use you in our team. We clear 8/8 heroic and normal weekly and need some more players to start mythic raiding again.
Add me on realid for a chat if interested Swyxia#2707

Hey there please add me dude.

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Wicta! Our chilled out guild on Magtheridon horde side could be a good fit for you. We clear EP heroic weekly and run plenty of M+ most evenings and sometimes during the day. We have weekly M+ events to get everyone interested running them regularly and they’re a great opportunity to get to know guildies!

We also have lots of other stuff going on in the guild with social events and people grouping up to do all sorts of things. We regularly have people grouping up outside of Azeroth in other games. And we have some awesome guild merch and real world guild meetups!

If you’d like to know more, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have! :smiley:

Hi Wicta,

Take a look and let me know if we’re someone you would be interested in.

Hi. We are a guild on dranor looking for more dps players to join us. We are on 7/8 so you can still get the kill with us. Beside raidig we also do reguar m+ evnings and social event. If you think this could be for you you can find more info on [Draenor][H] <Lost Rowsdowers> Social Raiding Guild 8/8 HC - Recruiting

1 Like

Hi there Wicta, Is a later evening guild something you’d consider? Also i know you say heroic only, but thought i’d put us out there anyway, us being a relaxed guild.
Currently on the look out for more DPS for further progress in EP, we moved servers from Frostmane to Silvermoon (a little over 2 weeks ago) for fresh blood - would be very interested in a rogue, as we have none!
We killed our first boss on mythic last night, and had 2% wipe on Behemoth (done with 19 people).
Some brief info on us ANV, been raiding since 2007, originally named Acta Non Verba on Dunemaul server, we are a late night 6 hours per week raiding guild, looking for more “mature” and like-minded people. We raid 3 nights a week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22:00 - 0:00 server time. We are quite laid-back and enjoy a fun atmosphere during raids.
If we sound interesting, add me for a chat: hellykins#2114
Hope to hear from you, if not good luck :slight_smile:

:earth_americas: International Eu is lf. socials + raider trials :earth_americas:

International is a guild located on Silvermoon (A) with both male and female.
Founded in July 2019. We are many different nationalities
together on the same goal. We have many unique exciting personalities.
We have fun in raid but are quite during the boss pull. Our discord and
guild chat is glowing. Here we play together and use guild chat to find people
for mythic +. We also have a facebook group, get to know people better.
The person behind the character is more important than the gear.

:skull_and_crossbones: The eternal palace 8/8 N 7/8 HC :skull_and_crossbones:

:1st_place_medal: Normal Raid :1st_place_medal:
Tuesdays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Raidleader Lyrrae
Item lvl 400+

:trophy: Heroic raid :trophy:
Mondays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho (3/8 M leader)
Item lvl 415+

:crown: Mythic raid :crown:
Thursdays 7.00 - 10.00 ST.
Raidleader Hakuho (3/8 M leader)
Item lvl 430+

:star2: Mythic + training :star2:
Sundays 7.00-10.00 ST.
Officer Mollduran
Item lvl 400+

:cherry_blossom: Contact guildmaster Tathiana :cherry_blossom:
Battle net Tipe#2310
Discord Tathiana#8733 :blonde_woman:

Hi there!

Our guild might interest you - check us out:

Hi! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!