Returning player lf semi hardcore raiding guild 441 resto/ele

Recently came back from a few months out due to work commitments but finally all sorted haven’t done any mythic ep yet and ive basically just pugged my curve which took me a day of returning lol . I have done a few mythic plus these last couple weeks got to 1499 rio and upto 441 il resto and 438 ele . I do have a pretty good mythic raiding background under a different name I name changed coming back to aszune to play with friends I can realm change pref to stay alli though and with work would like to join a guild which starts 7uk time and can finish whenever pref 2 days a week can do 3 if needed alsohave raidleading exp welcome to add my real id rad#2331

Hi there Rad, Is a later evening guild something you’d consider?
Currently on the look out for more DPS for further progress in EP, we moved servers from Frostmane to Silvermoon (a little over 2 weeks ago) for fresh blood and to rebuild after losing a few members to Classic WoW and a few other reasons, we are now up to 21 raiders on the roster and looking to stabilise with a few more DPS!
We killed our first boss on mythic last night, and had 2% wipe on Behemoth (done with 19 people).
Some brief info on us ANV, been raiding since 2007, originally named Acta Non Verba on Dunemaul server, we are a late night 6 hours per week raiding guild, looking for more “mature” and like-minded people. We raid 3 nights a week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22:00 - 0:00 server time. We are quite laid-back and enjoy a fun atmosphere during raids.
If we sound interesting, add me for a chat: hellykins#2114
Hope to hear from you, if not good luck :slight_smile:

Hello, I am an officer from Latinus Namus on Draenor (horde). We are 4/8M raiding sun 20:30-23:30 and tues 20:45-23:30. If horde is not a deal breaker hit me up via Fangi#2231

Hey there,
I’ve sent an add to your battletag where we can chat. We are 5/8M on Emerald Dream alliance. Raiding from 20-23:00 server time mon tues thurs, so fits your time schedule. Recently had a healer spot open up and dps is always welcome. Look forward to hearing from you!

More info if you’d like: <A> Safety Not Guaranteed - BoD 9/9M | EP 5/8M - Recruiting - #36 by Joana-emerald-dream