Warcraft reforged beta invite - is it legit?

Just wanna add Email addresses can be emulated.

Also try your online account see if anything there

According to the answers above it is safe yeaa.

Careful buddy, if you get hacked by an asian you won’t be able to read the names on your friendlist, which happened to me… Bloody asian was playing Diablo3 with my account until I took it back via Blizz support.

Please, please, please be safe than sorry.

How did they steal your login details?

I probably clicked an email sent by them instead of those sent by Blizzard and then I logged in with my account info after opening the link, which means I gave them all info by my own hands.

It was 6-7 years ago, now I am an extremely careful guy with much better engrish.

The email address is one that many of our emails for Beta invites etc. get sent from, but any access should be visible in the launcher around the same time as receiving the email. The advice about not clicking any potentially suspicious links is generally sound.

Sometimes you might need to completely log-out (not just exit or close) the launcher and log back in again to force a “refresh” of the account info. Then if you click on the Warcraft III: Reforged icon, if you have access there will be a drop-down menu above the dimmed install button which you can select the Beta account from and install the Beta.

2 Likes

I have dropdown with Warcraft III: Reforged beta in it, but when I start the game it gives me same error on login screen every time: “There was an error in handling the request.”
How do I fix?

:japanese_ogre: Praying for the RNG God for BETA inv :japanese_ogre:

i got no invite to the beta.

when i clicked on the live version (region) i could choose beta and there it was. maybe you got it too :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for clarifying! I checked the launcher, and here it is! Warcraft III reforged beta!

1 Like

If this post wasnt made, I would never have checked that I got it. Thanks OP

3 Likes

Another tip if logging off don’t work, check if any games you currently have has a ‘paused’ updates (mine was Overwatch). After this my beta appeared ^^

i got same email…i login go to battlenet and voila

https://gyazo.com/84bfb1343e9daa1d99407b1defc8fd8e

I did not get an email (yet), but the beta appeared in my launcher.

There goes my theory about Reforged being launched during or right after Blizzcon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got invite aswell <3 once im gonna reach home download download,so excited to be back cause my first game ever was warcraft(2) ;p

Yes keep on giving invites, to people who haven’t played WoW for 15 years, or WC1/WC2/WC3 like i did, clever. BS

Speak for yourself, I have played WoW for 15 years and played WC1, 2 and 3 and I have got the Beta. Have you even tried seeing if it is in the launcher and did you buy the deluxe edition?

My only issue is that I always used to suck at the ladder PvP bit and that is all that’s available at the moment

https://i.gyazo.com/84bfb1343e9daa1d99407b1defc8fd8e.png

Hey Aeryth, question for you.

I never received any email from Blizzard that i got beta invitation but there is an option to install the beta on my battle.net app, does that mean i got chosen or everyone gets to see that “install beta” button but is unable to login if they are not “selected”?

I do not see Install beta, so I’d say you got in.

1 Like