Ooooohhh yeah

Cool, I can’t wait to see new customization options for Void Elves, if all races include them as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I can’t watch I don’t have a ticket :sob:

If this is true, it is the first thing I am liking of the new expansion.

1 Like

Their art teams never let me down.

So… exciting, yes?

Quite excited here too! What kind of customization options would you like to see?

4 Likes

Class skins.

5 Likes

Shoe laces! In different colors! :star_struck:

3 Likes

A human thats not a based on a strong man or a buff muscle god… I want a thin skinny mage… is it to much to ask for.

4 Likes

I’m mainly thinking about Void Elves so, new hair styles and tattoos (maybe with voidy glow effect as extra option). Which would make sense as Void Elves are the one who got a skimpy heritage armor but they lack body customization features to show off, where as Nightborne’s armor is not so much in comparison but they have tattoo option. So I find this weird. :smiley:

And since we’re talking about customization I’d love to finally see the options to show hair when having hoods on.

1 Like

Yes!!! I hope they add tattoos and scars for all races. I’m excited to find out more about this.

1 Like

So great we’re finally getting more customization options. This is something I’ve been waiting for ages! :smiley:

1 Like

More than 4 faces for female tauren.

More than 1 face for High Mountain Tauren.

Grimtotem tattoos (And maybe tauren rogue+mage?)

Keeping my fingers crossed for this.

1 Like

Swear to my Loa, if they will make them look like NPCs from Suramar.

I’ll main my Nightborne

2 Likes

Please make Nightborne look like Nightborne

3 Likes

Proper story and lore if possible and please stop through darts at the story board and following that its bad RNG.

1 Like

Normal skin for Void Elves showing new High Elf recruits.

Wildhammer tattoos for Dwarves.

All the male purple, red, green eyes for female worgen.

Upright postures for male worgen, male undead.

3 Likes

Upright undead, especially males!

1 Like

I can kinda see it happening. Since that Vampire covenant seems a lot like San’layn, so excited to find out more…

4 Likes