What Covenat will your main take ?

Good choice, not only for visuals but because their ability seems insane right now. Here it is: “Divine Toll : Instantly cast Holy Shock, Avenger’s Shield or Judgment on all valid targets within 30 yds (based on your current specialization)”

I dunno, a night fae dk sounds amusing enough to do

For whom the bell tolls? :thinking:

I’ll get my coat, ok, ok.

1 Like

Well, as in most things, whatever covenant gives the most useful/powerful abilities.

1 Like

Anything that looks pretty. So the foresty/night elfy looking place and the “good Val’kyr” place.

The Venthyr and Kyrian are likely the first I’ll be checking out. I’ll have to check them out in person to make my final decision though!

4 Likes

Not really, considering he isn’t dead. We never found his phylactery during WotLK.

1 Like

Not out of place if the DK is Tauren or Night Elf.

Kael thas knows the way.

2 Likes

As a warrior they all suck tbh. If one of them has Broxigar or Saurfang, prolly go with that. Otherwise go with the best one for dungeons.

i will take the 5th convent that destroys the shadowlands expansion and brings me the black empire expansion old gods > whatever trash this is

1 Like

Revendreth because it seems like a very fitting place for DH. Also I get to hang out with one of my favorite characters! I really hope they do Kael’thas justice this time, unlike TBC.

1 Like

The Necrolord armor looks the best to me, but can’t argue with the gothic aesthetic of the vampires. Tough pick.

I can see that the majority of the people will go with the ones which will give the best abilities for the classes they play, I will do the same.

1 Like

My main is a Paladin! The obvious choice is the Kyrian Covenant! :slight_smile:

I must be one of the minority then…I pick things according to what I think my character would do, even if its a DPS loss! :wink:

My hunter is a good girl so would be Kyrian.
Warrior would def be Necrolord.
Druid and monk, Night Fae of course.
and my warlock is a shady troll who is still wearing her eye of N’zoth and trying to play both sides so would def go for Venthyr!

Its going to be fun!

3 Likes

Well I wish that each faction would give equally good ones, than we would have a real choice, but with the way how it seems that the things are implemented some will be better than others for certain specs/classes, and there is no logic behind gimping your character for the endgame purposes.

I wouldn’t say he did nothing wrong, but since he is there, and my paladin still has that … errr, syphoning of the naaru thingy to deal with, I guess he can join his prince and start atoning for his sins in life. Save sometime later on :smile:

If I base my choice on lore and how I see my character as a person I would go with Night Fae (I will main a Vulpera shaman healer). However I will have to wait and see how impactful the abilities are and which Covenant has the best transmogs before I make up my mind.

Vampires all the way!!!