[A] 🍲 SOUP SQUAD - Multi-Team - AotC & 1/11M are looking for more!

Raid recruitment is closed, but we’re always happy to accept social members looking to play!

1 Like

Heroic Team are looking for a few more Ranged DPS!

Mythic Team are now 8/11HC
Heroic Team are now 4/11HC

Oooo wee.

We currently have an opening for a non-paladin Healer and potentially a ranged DPS in Mythic Team.

Hit us up and let’s make soup

To the top!

Lets gooooooo

Soup for the Soup God

9/11HC for Mythic Team.

Recruitment open for both teams, please check original post or website for openings!

5/11HC for Heroic Team!

10/11HC for Mythic Team. Looking for a Mage to join.

God guild x

1 Like

To this day joining soup squad was the best decision of my wow life.

Soup squad has a very friendly atmosphere where people like to joke around while playing the game together. There are always people online to play or do dungeons with. A lot of people in the guild really try to be the very best at their spec and role. This creates a very friendly yet competitive atmosphere where people try to Push their boundaries to get even better at the game.

And don’t even get me started on the fun aspect of it all! Soup squad has A very active discord where people come together. Not just to play wow mind you, people also play other fun games together! The soup squad discord also has a very active meme channel where people share their memes and also create their own (really funny!) guild memes.

Soup squad will forever remain my home in Azeroth for as Long as I play this lovely game. I hope more people will join our family and I hope to see you soon in soup squad!

2 Likes

Looking for some big boy ranged DPS to join Mythic Team

Social nights in Goldshire where we pretend we’re an Argent Dawn guild if you know what I’m saying

we dem boys

+2 more kills for our Heroic Team putting them at 7/11HC

Looking for some ranged DPS to throw things at bosses! Progressing on HC Jailer and stepping into Mythic

Looking for a last few editions to finish off our Mythic roster!

Big dogs welcome

Come be part of the Soup