(A) 2 friends looking for mythic raiding guild ( Healer/Ranged and Tank)

Hello all,

We are two friends that used to run a guild early BFA but as classic came out are server deteriorated and the guild lacked numbers so we wrapped it all up but now we are looking to come back for SL And look to join a mythic raiding guild. Our server is completely dead so now we are looking for a new guild to join and would be willing to server transfer.

Experience wise we have played since vanilla , done pretty much every bit of content the game has to offer so extremely well versed in raiding and can provide some bfa logs to support any application. We are in our -cough- Thirtys -cough- so looking for a mature guild that still has fun and is active outside of raids.

We can bring any tank to the table along with any healer or ranged dps and can play to a high standard with any class and always looking to improve on any classes we play. We are extreme log nerds so any class we switch to we always look to perform as well as we can and learn from every fight. We will likely bring a few chars over anyway to give options if needed as normally have 2 fully geared chars from habit of always having 2 mains.

Ideally after a 2 day ( can do 3) raiding guild and would consider most days/ raid times.

Please just post up on here if it’s something youd like to chat with me about and I can add you on bnet/disc to have a chat.

Hey Weebzy

Hit me up on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Pitythefoole#9885

Hello Weebzy,

My guild Véndetta is looking for more raiders to fill our mythic raiding roster. We are mainly looking for ranged dps and healers at this moment. (Boomkin, mage, lock, restodruid, priest healer or holydin, but we can always have a chat about anything else that might work).

Our guild is situated on the connected realms of Alonsus, Anachronos and Kul Tiras (alliance) were we’ve been created back in 2007. We have a rich raiding history, always pushing as far as we can go which usually ended with us having at least cutting edge (We did take a break in BfA though, but we’re back for SL). We are however not a server or world race guild and do raid in our own pace. We like to keep our raiding environment relaxed, with room for banter on discord and ingame chat but when we pull a boss, we expect our raiders to be 100% focussed on getting it down. We don’t react very well on slackers (not being prepared or being late raid after raid) and expect our raiders to give it their all when progressing.

Outside of raiding we love to run m+, this can be on a very casual level (we do have quite some social members in the guild) or on a high level, pushing keys as far as possible.

We raid 3 days a week on wed-sun-mon from 20.00 - 23.00 servertime. We use 2 of those days as ‘obligated’ (we do understand RL happens and will never hold that against anyone) and the 3th being optional and used as gearing runs or extra progress when needed. The future will tell how we can optimaly use our raidtimes, in a way it works for the entire raidteam.

Age wise, I’m estimating most of us somewhere between 25-35 yo, with some exception. We are at least an 18+ guild though since our banter can be questionable for ‘youngsters’ at times :stuck_out_tongue: A lot of our members have jobs, families etc, so we’re mostly active during the evenings and weekends.

You can always read some more in our recruitment thread:

If this sound like a good place for you guys, feel free to contact me on Bnet or discord:
Btag: xarial#2863
Discord: Xarial#9250

Kind regards,
Keata (officer of Véndetta)

Hi Weebzy,

Interested in a chat with you,

Add me on Bnet (glenn819#1838) or Discord (glenn819#6544)

Hey there, Please add me on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Miester#0905

Hello there,
Are you interested in semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule. Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

Hey, I run a 2 day / week guild that has managed to snag some front page rankings before. Add me on discord @ wbwb#3125 and we can talk!

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use some extra players
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

About us:
RAID Shadowlands Legends is a guild consisting of old friends who have once again returned for the new expansion, most of whom have extensive end-game raiding experience across multiple expansions.

Our primary focus is on raiding and our aim is to progress content while simply having fun. We are ambitious and would like to achieve as many mythic kills as we can.

Although raiding is our norm, a significant amount of us have an equal love for other activities such as PvP, PvE outside of raids and other random games to maintain a healthy community.

Our journey consists of years raiding together. While the guild is fresh, the core has followed each other since we started raiding together, that’s a testament to how we’ve bonded and we would love to see new faces join us.

As a guild, we put a heavy emphasis on the community aspect that the game allows us to develop, we have an enjoyable Discord and our members are encouraged to make full use of it, aiming to keep cultivating this fun and active community.

Raiding:
We are a two night raiding guild. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20.00 - 23.00, which might be extended to 3 days depending on the progress.

Recruitment:
We care first and foremost about the player, not the character. We will prioritize effort, reliability and performance over experience.
All classes and specs will be considered for now.

JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Contact us, GM and Officers
Discord: DirtyHaribo#0676, K9#3078, Discy#8261, Browzie#1218
Bnet: DirtyHaribo#2448, Tom#21456, Disciplin#2373, Browzie#2583