[A] 224 Druid LF Late night Mythic raid

Hello,

I’ve played WoW on and off since release with a druid as my main character since TBC. Because I’ve been stuck in a low pop dead server for years and some lack of interest, my experience in mythic raiding is close to none. Ahead of the curve and the occasional mythic pug is the best I got.
After completing most of the content you can PUG in Shadowlands, I’m now looking for a new start in a more serious raiding environment and some challenge to keep my interest in the game alive.

I’m looking for a guild with some mythic raiding experience, casual enough to keep it fun, but serious enough to find a group of committed players who will give their 100% a couple of nights a week.

My biggest constraint is the raiding schedule. Ideally I would like to start raiding at around 22:00 CET and I can commit to 3 nights per week.

I’ve played all roles in all kinds of content and I’m comfortable playing balance, guardian and resto. I would be happy to main any of these specs to fit the raid’s needs.

Thanks for reading!

Hello there,

We are currently 2/10M and looking for a few more people for our raid team. We start at 21:15 server time so maybe a bit early for you, if not and you’d like a chat give me a shout on bnet scar#2634.

We raid Thursday and Monday progress with an optional casual raid on Wednesdays.

Hi,

If you’re open to faction change then you might find a home with Knightmare. We’re a late night raiding guild on Draenor, raiding between 2245-1.30 server/CET on Friday and Saturday and have just started heading into mythic.

One of our current tanks is looking to switch to dps so we’re in search of a replacement, although you would be welcome as dps too. If you’re interested in having a chat then please message danielhobby#2189 on bnet or danielhobby#5482 in discord

Good hunting!

Hey Filsket and Izarii,
Thanks for answering but yeah that is a bit early for me, I don’t think I would make it many days :frowning:

@Izarii: thanks for the offer but I don’t wish to change faction for now

Good luck!

Hey!

Come check us out hopefully we tick a few boxes for you!

hello , We raid from 9:45 pm server time to 12:30 Thursday And Sunday
you can check us out at gow.gg/rx
thank you for your time
enjoy your gaming

hello there , check us out
[h] [kazzak] 3/10m recruiting <3 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)