[A] 383 Monk LF casual guild

Hello there!
I’m a long time WoW player that’s looking to get back into raiding. I’m looking to find a casual guild, to get some raiding done in BfA

Right now, i’m playing WW Monk, but i can play all three specs comfortably, Monk has been my main since MoP, but i recently created a fresh Alliance Monk, so that i could experience both sides of the game, with friends.

I’ve been playing WoW since vanilla, and been raiding in every expansion since, normal, heroic, flex, mythic i’ve done it all, i’ve raided as most classes, with every role. As well as being a Raid Leader, Officer, Guild Leader, you get to experience a lot when you’ve been playing for so long, so there’s no questioning that i have tons of experience when it comes to the PvE sides of this game. Other then just raiding, i like to do the odd M+ now and then, i’m also a fan of transmog runs and other group activities within the guild.

In BfA so far, i’ve only cleared normal Uldir, and 6/7 on HC. In BoD i’ve killed King Rastamon on normal.

I’m looking for a casual raiding guild, that aims to clear normal and heroic with each tier, someone who understands that real life gets priority and that sometimes things comes in the way of the game. As for raid times, just about any time of day should be fine, but if its during the day thats a +

If any of this sounds interesting to you or your guild, please leave a comment, and we can discuss further via bnet.

Cheers

Hey there, please add me for a chat.

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Itslit, feel free to add me for a chat.
I have a recruitment post up atm if you would like to take a look. Sounds like you would fit well in Immortal Guardians.

Hey there! I’d really like to talk to you if you get chance :slight_smile:

Add me at Natty#21604

Hi there Itslit, any chance a late night guild would be your thing? Currently on the look-out for a WW monk!
We are AnV on Frostmane, a relaxed guild that raids for 6hrs/week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time. But we are flexible if you can only make 2/3, we have a lot of older players and recognise that real life comes first.
Currently at 1/9M 6/9HC.
If you think we sound of interest add me for a chat @ hellykins#2114
Or check our website: www. actaguild. org

Hey man!

I believe Consortium might be the right place for you! Please check out our recruitment post, and why don’t you also add me on bnet for a quick chat if that post interests you?

Cheers!

Hi there,

Call of the Void on Alliance side (Silvermoon) are currently looking for healers, and would love a mistweaver on our team.

Please find my full recruitment post at: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

Feel free to add me in-game to chat if any of that sounds interesting, and many thanks.

wilsonnxo#2881

Hello there Itslit :wave:
We might be a potential fit for you :slight_smile:
We’ve been around since Late Uldir, achieved 7/8HC as a guild with some of us nabbing Curve. We raid twice a week Wednesday and sunday 19:30-22:30 and more than understand IRL > Game.
Our current progress is 7/9NM and 1/9HC. I’ll leave you our main thread and I hope to hear from you and otherwise wishing the best of luck in your search :smiley:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-pve-fallen-dreamers/27376

Hi, if you’d be willing to swap to horde Spoons might be the place for you?
Feel free to check out our recruitment post here:
Spoons Recruitment

Feel free to message if you want to find out more:
/Latanya

Bullox#2290
MissLCB#2861

Hi,
We’re a new guild starting out. From what you’ve written I think you’d be a great fit for us. Feel free to drop me a message and we can talk in more detail. I’m Asuna#22400. I look forward to speaking with you.

Hi Itslit :slight_smile:

I run a HC guild on Quel’Thalas EU and we are currently looking for another healer to join our team. A mistweaver would suit us well but even better someone who can switch roles on the odd occasion that might be needed.

We raid from 8-11pm server time Weds and Sun, with some M+ runs during the week for peeps to get their +10. People here are friendly and we like to enjoy our raids free from drama and other negative stuff. If you’ve time would be great if we could have a chat. My Bnet is Dodger#2127 and Discord is Maxi#0222. Feel free to add me if interested. Best,

Max.

Hey there.
Innovation could use a monk in any spec. For some reason we have had a hard time finding monks. We are based on Argent Dawn and are currently progressing Heroic BOD.

Give me a poke for a chat. Bnet Evallyn#2139
Stay safe.

O hi there monk brother! :pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

This is a good guild! - Preach
https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareTameSquidDoritosChip

Are you either of these two?

• A mythic-ready raider: someone who knows her/his class and wants to progress on HC=>Mythic once a week
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join fun events and clear content together with guildies

Then we’re the guild for you.

RAIDING 7/9H

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a MAIN TANK + dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hallo there Itslit.
If you are still looking for a guild and if you are considering playing as a horde, maybe our guild would be interesting for you.
In a nutshell, we our guild is a combination of adult players - both active and returning. We raid twice a week as almost all of us have real life apart from the game (kids, work, relationship, etc.). A player with your experience would certainly be welcome. If you are interested to talk my battleid is orgeir#2898
There is also our recruitment spot that you may read, if you want more details:

Cheers!

Hi Itslit,

It sounds like Supercool Disotheque could be the casual guild you are looking for, We are a group of 30 year olds that raid on a Sunday evenings to clear normal and HC before the next raid tier is released. We also run mythic+ groups during the week. Please see the below post if you want more information or contact me at wolfus#1389