[A] 403 resto druid lf mature hc raiding guild

Hey all,

I’m a mature 30+ yr, relaxed gamer looking for a guild that has been around for some time (so no new guilds). My mainspec is resto and i really enjoy healing in raids (4/9 H, 1/9 M) so far in BoD, curve in tiers before) and M+ (around 1k rIO and working on increasing that rating). Have got some decent tanking experience aswell, but druids arent really on many tank-wish-lists atm.

I prefer a guild where people don’t say F* you when you get an item upgrade or constantly use diseases in normal conversations. Raiding 2 evening s a week and filling up the other days with M+ would be ideal for me, since i have a job in real life. But i am flexibel. Server transfer is possible after a decent trial period, faction change is not due to real life friends.

Wisnix

Hello there,

Feel free to contact either Ricecrackers or Etoia (both their info is at the bottom of the next link) We’re a casual raid guild(horde side) with a 2 day raid shedule currently progressing on heroic, but also do a lot of m+. We also have an active discord channel to keep in touch with each other even if we aren’t ingame.

Hi there Wisnix,

I hail from an Alliance guild on the Silvermoon server called Call of the Void and currently we are desperate for healers. We are 9/9 normal and 5/9 HC in Battle for Dazar’alor, and raid Monday/Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (server time).

Please find my full recruitment post here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

Please feel free to contact me in-game at: wilsonnxo#2881.