[A] 415 ilvl Hunter LF casual/semicasual guild!

Hey everyone,

I am a relatively new player (started in BFA) and I am currently looking for a stable, laid back and pleasant guild. What I am looking for is towards casual guild but with progression in its activities. My time to play is limited due to IRL, but I look forward to have quality time.

I like running M+ dungeons but not really into consistently pushing really high keys. Raidwise, I would like to shoot for AOTC and eventually try mythic raiding but that is not a main in-game goal for me. I enjoy RP but it is not something I pursue consistently.

I am quite a relaxed and easygoing person. I appreciate friendly banter and can take multiple jokes.

Besides my hunter, I have a paladin and a demon Hunter at 120 (both not geared), but I am having a blast as hunter with all 3 specs as I really like the class fantasy.

Currently I am based in Argent Dawn but I am very open to consider a transfer.

Have a nice day everyone!

Hey Wersten,

SICK (Serious Injuries Can Kill) might be something for you. We’re a bunch of older people playing together from way back (2006) and are currently recruiting more people for the team.

We raid casually with the focus on getting at least Curve every tier. Because we all have jobs, family, pets, etc. we can’t really raid to much. We raid 2 days a week (thuesdays and thursdays 8-10 pm server time) and on other days we like to do M+ on all different levels. From pushing keys to just helping eachother getting the weekly chest reward.

The core group has known eachother from 2006 and is very frienldy and social minded. If this sounds like the new home for you hunter (or paladin or dh), you can add me on Bnet: Wisnix#21673.

Hope to see you ingame soon! And otherwise i wish you all the best and hope you find a nice guild to join :slight_smile:

Grtz Wis

Hey there, please add me for a chat :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Wersten

I’m looking for a few new faces for The Forgotten Few on Alliance side Arathor/Hellfire server.

We’re a small and friendly guild, with a raiding goal of “get AOTC each tier, but in our own time and in our own way”. Which is generally relaxed, filled with silly jokes and includes just enough organization to get it done without getting too serious about it.

We also run mythic+ in guild groups throughout the week, as well as timewalking, IE’s and … whatever people fancy (we’ve an active discord with a bunch of game related tags - getting a guild group together for stuff is usually fairly painless).

Generally speaking, TFF is a friendly drama-free place to enjoy wow with friends.

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday from 2115-2330 server time btw.

We’ve got a guild-info discord (a replacement for the old website) with a ton of of information on where you can find out more, ask any questions, and generally just say hello and have a nose around.
https://discord.gg/y4whK4E

Good luck with you guild search

Thank you guys for all the responses. I’ll find a time to have a chat with you all!

Hi Wersten.

International Eu Silvermoon Alliance
made in July 2019.

Raid : Sundays - Tuesdays - Thursdays
7.00 - 10.00 Pm. Servertime.

Door is open if you still need a
home. We are both male and
female.

We also do keystone´s together
in the guild. In the future i will
prepare some calender invite for
some battlegrounds guild
events.

Doe to vacation time our progress
is not the same. Some have 6/8 N
and some have 8/8 N 5/8 HC.

Best regards Tathiana

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathiana#8733

Hi Wersten, nice to meet you. Looking from the replies above you already have a lot of people to chat to. If you are open for one more I’d like to introduce Of Sound Mind to you. Have a look at your recruitment thread here:

We are currently still open for recruitment for both social members and people who are interested to join our raid team, as long as they recognise themselves in our core values.

If you like what you have read and want to have a chat to discuss it further, please reach out to me on BNET (Furia#2986) or Discord (Furia#3656).

Have a nice day,

Furia

hi mate we are on AD as well and have kinda the same goals as a guild as u mentioned
gimme a poke on discord and we have a chat br jay

jaycore#8306