[A] <Agricultural Society> 8/10M recruiting

Agricultural Society is a mythic raiding guild formed by a group of friends in late BfA. We aim to have a positive, self-motivated and progression-focused environment, while staying unsalted, fair and free-range. And reasonable. Within reason.
We are always looking for solid players to enhance our roster, and we will consider all applications even though we might not be looking for anything specific at the moment.
Our main raid days are Thursday/Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. As we only raid 2 days a week we expect to pull at 20:00 which means invites go out at 19:45. We usually have a 10min break around halfway through the raid.
As we are looking to build a community with an active core of people, we encourage everyone to participate in guild activities, both planned and unplanned, and while it’s not exactly a requirement it’s a bonus if you’re social in guild chat and discord.

What you can expect from us:

• A friendly and open guild, where members are not afraid to lend a hand or two
  • Dedicated leadership to achieve guild goals
  • Raiding on a relaxed schedule (2 days per week) with free flasks and vantus runes
  • Social activities such as Dating Simulator night, Random BG events, and alt raids
  • A variety of activities such as M+ pushing, M+ weeklies, Rated BG’s and Arena
  • Bad jokes and even worse memes
  • A boomkin that refuses to use Glyph of Stars
  • Lots of Swedes
  • One Russian
    …and more

What we expect from you:

• You must have lived for at least 20 winters
  • An in-depth understanding of your class, mechanics and the game itself
  • A good attitude towards raiding, willingness to learn and improve
  • Self motivation to always push yourself to do better
  • Understanding that progress raiding takes time and many wipes
  • Make an effort to prepare for raids, read tactics and bring the consumables that the guild does not provide

If this sounds interesting to you please contact one of our officers on discord for more info!

discord.gg/sDZGgzc

Discord tags:
Blodtörstig#7683
Polaus#6418

Still looking for a strong healer with a dps offspec, 1-2 ranged and a WW monk.

Recruitment is still open and looking specifically for:

1 healer (class does not matter much, preferably with dps offspec)
1-2 ranged (pretty stacked on boomkins atm, other classes very welcome)
1-2 melee (preferably DK / WW monk)

Hey rn I’m playing a Aff Warlock on horde and got 5/10M rn.
I never was into ranged but mostly got pushed into playing one due to meta and actually wanted to start raiding on my favourite class and spec the Unholy dk again.
My dk is 208 rn (Thaldes-Magtheridon) but gearing goes pretty decent atm. And I was already planning to transfer my dk to Silvermoon anytime soon because some of my friends play on that realm.
Would be cool if I could maybe join on one of your alt runs to prove myself ^^

HI, sorry for a late reply as we usually update forum post once a week :sweat_smile:. I would advise contacting one of the officers on discord for more information on application process, if you are still interested. Good luck and have a great weekend :slight_smile:

Recruitment is still open and right now we are looking specifically for :

1, 1 healer preferably with a dps offspec.
2, 1 or 2 DPS preferably WW monk / DK / wlock / hunter / mage

We’re still open for applicants!
Currently we’re looking for 3-4 DPS, preferably WW monk / DK / Hunter / Ele shaman, but any great applicants will be considered.

Come join us in progressing Sludgefist!

Great to see my old TBC mage is still alive and kicking, just goes to show when I last posted anything on the forums. Anyway, come join us! This time I’m on the correct character!

Recruitment is still open and right now we are looking specifically for :

1 or 2 DPS preferably ranged but also open to DK and WW monk.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.