[A] Arathor. Returning vet looking for a guild

Hello,

I’m a returning playing looking for a guild with a real community. Ideally people who want to learn, fail and progress in a positive manner with a team ethic. Played from Vanilla to Mist frequently til RL commitments took over, dabbled a bit since then.

I’m helpful, friendly and relaxed. I’d like to experience raids and Mythic’s with a positive team, without the drama if things don’t always go well.

Happy to help out others when trying to learn or develop.

Currently play mainly on my Hunter or Shaman catching up on this expansion. I’m a Brit if that matters, but happy to just team up with like minded people.

Usually on week day evenings and weekends mainly.

Look forward to hearing off anyone who thinks I fit your guild!

Kaven

Hello Kaven! Welcome back to WoW =)

I’m just wondering if realm transfer is an option for you?
If so, add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
BNet: Westie#2496

Thanks for the response.

I’ll catch up with you later and have a chat :+1:

1 Like

Hey there, please add me for a chat on discord :slight_smile:

Miester#0905

Thanks for the response.

I’ll add you and catch up soon :+1:

Hey Kaven,

Maybe Synfull on Dragonblight-eu is a guild you would like to consider. You can read a bit about us on www(.)synfull-guild(.)com. If this is looking good, feel free to add me on Bnet(Armandgrtn#2625) so we can arrange to have a chat on discord.

Best regards,

Armand

Hello,

Thanks for the message.

I’ll have a read and get back to you :+1:

Hey Kevan, I might just have the guild for you!
Here’s a link to our recruitment post in the forum:

We are currently recruiting players for both of our raid teams, have lots of mythic plus runs and really great community which is active and friendly. If you would like to have a chat to see whether we are the sort of guild you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch. My contact details are in the recruitment post along with lots of lovely links with info about us. Hope to hear from you! :smiley:

Hi Kaven, how are you?

It sounds like you might be a great fit for us - that’s exactly what Soul Crusaders aims for. We’ve been around since 2007, due to RL things went quiet from 2017 - early 2020 when I returned to the game and have been working on rebuilding the guild. We run M+ and have enjoyed some raiding but have had to pause on raids due to numbers.

We’re a friendly bunch and see players as people rather than pixels.

We are, however, on Turaylon-Doomhammer, so if you’re open to a server transfer, you are welcome to give us a try with a fresh alt first and see how things go before you commit to a transfer :slight_smile:

If you’d like to catch up for a chat first, you can grab me on Sheira#1910

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile: