(A) Argent Dawn Prot Paladin 10/10N LF Guild

Hello, long time player here.
Been playing since Classic on and off. I did not touch Legion that much and didn’t enter BFA until Shadowlands Pre patch.
But before that i’ve raided on and off since tbc i believe.
Got a few ahead of the curve from MoP and WoD.
So i have lots of experience of the game and of the raiding. As i started raiding in tbc which was Karazhan. Beyond that it’s been on and off. But i did everything in Cataclysm and Mists of pandaria. Did bout half of WoD as it was at this point i pretty much quit Wow for a while. And am back in Shadowlands for more shenanigans.

This expansion ive done a couple of mythic dungeons up to key lvl 7 i think and this week i just cleared Castle Nathria 10/10Normal. And im looking for a raiding guild thats done normal and progressing thru heroic or even cleared it and is in need of a tank. If you do mythic dungeons aswell thats just a plus.

Server switching from Argent Dawn is not impossible, but i’d have to know alot of what im getting myself into before just switching for 25euro.
Going on an RP realm wasn’t really my own choice as this char i have here is a newly made one which i made with friends until they decided Wow was not fun anymore xd.

If you want anymore information my ingame tag is
Dragonfists#2888 or just write a post here.

Thanks.

Hello there, great character name. :slight_smile: Maybe we might be a decent fit? No need to transfer server, pretty relaxed environment. Check out our discord and say hello if you’re interested and we can have a chat!