[A+H] AzerPUG Gaming Community, Raiding, Teaching Raids, M+ and more!

Hey! Thank you for reading and your interest in AzerPUG.
AzerPUG is a gaming community with a big foothold in World of Warcraft. We love to banter but still know how to respect one another. We are both woman and LGBT+ friendly (and very disappointing by the fact that this is still not entirely “normal” these days…)

Please note: We are a cross server community. Which means you can stay in your guild, and still join us! Our similar named guild on Ravencrest, is just the leadership bank. Even guild chat is disabled!

We have the attitude, that we all started as scrubs, at one point. And that we want to help people experience the game how we do and help them learn.

Although we are very casual, we do always manage to get Ahead of the Curve and a few Mythic bosses down. But our main goal is just to have fun and meet new people to play with.

We do Teaching Raids on both Normal and Heroic. For both these difficulties, we explain the tactics and help people get the job done. We take people in on normal, with 0 knowledge about tactics and who never done a raid before. On Heroic, we expect people to know and have done the normal bosses, but we don’t expect people to know the HC differences.

Now, I hear you think, ‘with complete newcomers to raiding, good luck getting a boss down!’ And that is where our other members come in. We have people coming to help out. Mythic experienced and geared raiders. Who also share that casual attitude and help explain and kill bosses on each difficulty. People that are both willing and VERY capable of compensating what some others still lack. Because of this, both our Normal and Heroic Teaching raids, are almost always a full 12/12 clear.

And yes, you realized that correctly. That means we get people Ahead of the Curve. No gold required. While we are teaching them how to get better! For free. Without charge. And did I mention, we didn’t ask for monetary payment?

We have have gotten over 1000 AotC achievements for characters over the course of BFA spread out over several raids. We provide a relaxed and safe environment for you to learn how to raid, with experienced and knowledgeable people ready to help you out.

Besides raiding for progression or teaching raids, we do mount runs, old content TMog runs, achievement runs. We also have a people doing M+ on a semi-regular basis. (Not for 20s, we are even more casual in M+ then we are in raids :stuck_out_tongue: )

If all of this sounds interesting, if you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact me on Discord! I am very open minded, so don’t hesitate to contact me with something you are insecure, uncertain or scared about!
Tex#1991
My DMs are always open, but I might not instantly react.

13 Likes

I joined this community as a scrub, having done only a few bosses in LFR. Tex and the gang were very patient with myself and the other newbies they were “training”. Thanks to this community, a casual like me was able to experience Nya’lotha in both normal and heroic. I also got Ahead of the Curve and I was able to feel like I actually contributed rather than being carried.

Thanks AzerPUG! Keep doing what you’re doing!

2 Likes

I have nothing but good words about AzerPug! Providing a chill and fun atmosphere where everyone feels welcome, regardless of things such as experience, in stark contrast to how pug raiding (etc) often plays out. I’m terrible with words, so I’ll leave it at that, except for - Keep it up!

1 Like

I think I am now posting a reply on my main (Lovepotato) - hard to tell, don’t really use this forum, but I went out my way to praise AzerPUG!

For clarify, Bullshiz is my alt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice community, always ready to help out and very patient with new people like myself.
During the raid it is a relaxing atmosphere where having fun is the main goal.
This community is perfect if you like to start raiding or if you are already advanced and looking for a challenge with their mythic team.

Keep it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

in a game where social dynamic is weak and runs for gold are daily spam there is a rainbow in the storm: AzerPUG. they take you out of the perma failed queues for dungeons and raids, teach you new and useful tactics. you become a part of a pack that helps, regardless of you knowledge of the game.

i really have a good experience of BFA, but not thanks to blizzard, oh god no… but thanks to the AzerPUG community. thanks guys.

2 Likes

Hi there, are you still recruting ??

1 Like

Started raiding in Classic and recently moved to Retail. Still miss some obvious stuff and they were more than willing to guide and answer and questions I had.

Would recommend to anyone whether they are starting afresh or returning player :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are an open community, if you have an Alliance-EU char you want to join on, we are happy to have you :slight_smile:

I joined AzerPUG last Fall, looking for progression that is casual and feels right. I was confident I had found my raiding home right after the first EP HC I did with them, when Nyalotha came around, our diligent raid leaders were looking to improve certain aspects, one of those aspects was me as I was heavily focused on being “The ideal Mage” rather than an ideal raider. For a very short time I was benched on a couple of bosses (literal couple-2) and was given extra attention in the form of tips, being taught how to check my logs in case I want to, and in general how to become a team player that offers more than dps and the occasional joke.
9,5/10 for AzerPUG, the most fun community I´ve joined and never want to leave.

1 Like

This seems like an absolutely fantastic gang to be hanging with. I don’t suppose you guys know of a similar setup anywhere on the Horde? I’d join in a heartbeat, but I do like winning them BGs.

1 Like

Ew, you horde scum! Shoo!

Sadly, no, I don’t know any similar set-ups for Horde. Sorry to dissapoint :frowning:

Amazing and nice community. Pretty good way to learn and enjoy the game at the same time!!!

1 Like

I’ve been raiding with these guys for a few weeks now and every time it was an absolute blast, both at the atmosphere in voice chat and explaining the tactics as well. If you don’t have a guild or your guild doesn’t raid or maybe regular PUGs just make your head hurt (like mine!) then I strongly recommend trying with AzerPUG.

1 Like

First of all, From the very moment you setup and join the community (AzerPUG), you immediately feel welcome. The leadership shown in the teaching raids are astonishing. Guiding you through every fight and mechanic whiles making jokes and enjoying the game.

Truly an amazing experience. If you are like me and want to progress in the game judgement free while making new friends to jam with, this is the community to join.

1 Like

First of all, From the very moment you setup and join the community (AzerPUG), you immediately feel welcome. The leadership shown in the teaching raids are astonishing. Guiding you through every fight and mechanic whiles making jokes and enjoying the game.

Truly an amazing experience. If you are like me and want to progress in the game judgement free while making new friends to jam with, this is the community to join.

1 Like

Let me say a word of praise for this community as well, I am a one of a kind member as I started playing in BfA and had almost no MMORPG experience. I found this community due to Tex sending a message in the wowhead discord concerning raiding. Me being a total noob at the time decided that I wanted to join this raiding as I was sick of pugging and LFR with no real explanation whatsoever. I joined and was quickly accepted into the raiding roster. Clear instruction and support when in doubt made me who I am now, I have gotten my first ahead of the curve with this community and will do so for the forseeable future as the community leaders are very knowledgeable about what is going on, and most importantly, have a heart, they know how to convey certain issues without harming the person and all in a sheltered and safe environment where everyone can and will be a target for jokes.

all in all, this is an amazing community, and I couldn’t have hoped for a better way to get started in this game.

1 Like

I raided with the guys twice now and must say that I had tons of fun. Leader explains tactics at every fight, so as long as you are doing what you are told, you will be taken care of.
And constant banter on the discord makes this 100x more enjoyable way of raiding than LFR.

1 Like

This is a great experience, after a long time hiatus from wow i randomly came across those guys from Azerpug, i instantly liked the concept and now i became a part of their community. This might be a good place to stay for people with lower experience or that need a warmup.

1 Like

These are a great bunch of people to join for raids. I am still fairly new to the raiding scene and have shed my tears in LFR and random groups on group finder. with no success.I was a bit nervous when I first signed up as some of my experiences in game regarding raids were not very pleasant. Lo and behold, the raid was absolutely amazing, everyone was super helpful, tactics were explained, questions asked were answered as the boss fights progressed and I even got AoTC which I had pretty much given up on. In my two runs so far, I have learnt so much and met a bunch of crazy, funny and cool people to call friends and continue to raid with. Amazing job guys and thank you for giving me hope for raids. Much love :rainbow:

1 Like