[A+H] AzerPUG Gaming Community, Raiding, Teaching Raids, M+ and more!

We are an open community, if you have an Alliance-EU char you want to join on, we are happy to have you :slight_smile:

I joined AzerPUG last Fall, looking for progression that is casual and feels right. I was confident I had found my raiding home right after the first EP HC I did with them, when Nyalotha came around, our diligent raid leaders were looking to improve certain aspects, one of those aspects was me as I was heavily focused on being “The ideal Mage” rather than an ideal raider. For a very short time I was benched on a couple of bosses (literal couple-2) and was given extra attention in the form of tips, being taught how to check my logs in case I want to, and in general how to become a team player that offers more than dps and the occasional joke.
9,5/10 for AzerPUG, the most fun community I´ve joined and never want to leave.

1 Like

This seems like an absolutely fantastic gang to be hanging with. I don’t suppose you guys know of a similar setup anywhere on the Horde? I’d join in a heartbeat, but I do like winning them BGs.

1 Like

Ew, you horde scum! Shoo!

Sadly, no, I don’t know any similar set-ups for Horde. Sorry to dissapoint :frowning:

Amazing and nice community. Pretty good way to learn and enjoy the game at the same time!!!

1 Like

I’ve been raiding with these guys for a few weeks now and every time it was an absolute blast, both at the atmosphere in voice chat and explaining the tactics as well. If you don’t have a guild or your guild doesn’t raid or maybe regular PUGs just make your head hurt (like mine!) then I strongly recommend trying with AzerPUG.

1 Like

First of all, From the very moment you setup and join the community (AzerPUG), you immediately feel welcome. The leadership shown in the teaching raids are astonishing. Guiding you through every fight and mechanic whiles making jokes and enjoying the game.

Truly an amazing experience. If you are like me and want to progress in the game judgement free while making new friends to jam with, this is the community to join.

1 Like

First of all, From the very moment you setup and join the community (AzerPUG), you immediately feel welcome. The leadership shown in the teaching raids are astonishing. Guiding you through every fight and mechanic whiles making jokes and enjoying the game.

Truly an amazing experience. If you are like me and want to progress in the game judgement free while making new friends to jam with, this is the community to join.

1 Like

Let me say a word of praise for this community as well, I am a one of a kind member as I started playing in BfA and had almost no MMORPG experience. I found this community due to Tex sending a message in the wowhead discord concerning raiding. Me being a total noob at the time decided that I wanted to join this raiding as I was sick of pugging and LFR with no real explanation whatsoever. I joined and was quickly accepted into the raiding roster. Clear instruction and support when in doubt made me who I am now, I have gotten my first ahead of the curve with this community and will do so for the forseeable future as the community leaders are very knowledgeable about what is going on, and most importantly, have a heart, they know how to convey certain issues without harming the person and all in a sheltered and safe environment where everyone can and will be a target for jokes.

all in all, this is an amazing community, and I couldn’t have hoped for a better way to get started in this game.

1 Like

I raided with the guys twice now and must say that I had tons of fun. Leader explains tactics at every fight, so as long as you are doing what you are told, you will be taken care of.
And constant banter on the discord makes this 100x more enjoyable way of raiding than LFR.

1 Like

This is a great experience, after a long time hiatus from wow i randomly came across those guys from Azerpug, i instantly liked the concept and now i became a part of their community. This might be a good place to stay for people with lower experience or that need a warmup.

1 Like

These are a great bunch of people to join for raids. I am still fairly new to the raiding scene and have shed my tears in LFR and random groups on group finder. with no success.I was a bit nervous when I first signed up as some of my experiences in game regarding raids were not very pleasant. Lo and behold, the raid was absolutely amazing, everyone was super helpful, tactics were explained, questions asked were answered as the boss fights progressed and I even got AoTC which I had pretty much given up on. In my two runs so far, I have learnt so much and met a bunch of crazy, funny and cool people to call friends and continue to raid with. Amazing job guys and thank you for giving me hope for raids. Much love :rainbow:

1 Like

Hey all,

The name is Anglaran and i am a wow raider since vanilla and actually raided hardcore during TBC and WoTLK.

I quit the game during cata and came back at BFA. While searching for raids in Uldir content via the LFR tool, i joined AzerPUG for the first time and after proving my worth I have never left (And never intend to do so either).

From the leadership of mommy Ham & daddy Tex to all of the amazingly (retarded) members, raiding is always a blast.

Due to this community i have enjoyed many amazing gaming kills and am proud to call a lot of the members good friends.

No matter who you are or what your beliefs / ideas are, you will be welcomed into this happy bonkers family, full of amazing people.

When you do join, you will not be able to fill the role of old grumpy priest, that is all mine!

Hope to see you soon!

Anglaran-Hellscream eu.

1 Like

Raiding? Should? Or should not?

I’ve been raiding consistently with these guys for some weeks now. A friend told me it might be a good idea to join. This was at first just to try the content before it became old. My general opinion is that it has been quite the joy to raid and see people react to harder encounters and the jokes that are being thrown left and right. People in the community have a good sense of humor and are generally nice.

-Locksage the Mistweaver Monk, Defias Brotherhood.

2 Likes

Great bunch of ppl!

Found it hard getting into HC raids even with high ilvl but then I found these guys.

This community really does help those who wish to progress. An informative set pre raid rules on discord/webpage and being helped along every step of the way through the raid these guys have it covered. Such a fun time raiding with these guys and girls, I highly recommend it. I will say though pse be committed, do not expect a carry. If you join with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn then you will get on well.

P.S. Dont stand in fire!

1 Like

The quick. One of the best ppl I have ever raided with.

Long: I been playing since vanilla been taking some short breaks here and there but raiding have always been one of the things I like in the game. So when the returnd guild whants to do some raiding I did think that it woud be a good ide to do some normal Raid to get some exp. But ofc everyone just whant the “Curve” to get in even on Normal. That’s when I did found AzerPUG and man I’m bless :slight_smile:
Great raid leading, good at explaning stuff and over all very chill and funny guys to hang with. If my guild stops doing Raiding Overall I woud love to come back and try to join then and in return help others. 10 / 10 From me :slight_smile:
(sorry for bad eng have dyslexia)

1 Like

I am very happy to come across this message, cause i was getting pretty down by looking for a raid party for AOTC, at this point all raids i can find in game seems to be looking for already killed Nzoth people, and as for people like me who joined bfa like 2 months ago i am behind. although i could still get up to ilvl 463 bm hunter i cant get into one of the nzoth raids so would really appreciate the guidance and help this community can provide. As also being new with discord I am not sure if i was able to reach you but if a Elliehime tried to contact you thats me :slight_smile:

1 Like

We spoken on Discord by now! But anyway: Welcome! :smiley:

Came across this awesome group back in early BFA and raided with them through Dazar’alor & Crucible of storms. They are the saviors of people like me with a limited game-schedule but who still thrive in a challenging environment where everyone is expected to contribute.

Azerpug has a great core group and are very open minded.

I’ve returned recently and was struggling to get into pugs as a dps without curve and not being 470+ilvl. Remembered this awesome group and registered once more to be welcomed and included in their raids.

Raiding with azerpug is like raiding with a guild. Superb raid leading and very educative towards players with less experience. I warmly recommend raiding with this odd bunch of strong personalities. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you a new, inexperienced player? Or just someone getting back into the game and not sure where to start raiding again, like myself 2 weeks ago?

Enter, AzerPUG:
A pleasently deranged bunch of like-minded souls, who will literally take along anyone with the willingness to put in the effort and time to make raiding a superb experience. I simply can’t give these guys enough praise for what they do!

Up until 2 weeks ago I hadn’t raided in BFA at all (well… LFR doesn’t count). Then, 1 week ago I was able to join a normal group and experience all of the bosses in Ny’alotha, another week later and I’ve actually earned my “Ahead of the curve”- achievement thanks to this lot! I still can’t quite believe that I made it in time for Shadowlands.

None of this would’ve been possible without this amazing comunity.
Really, if you are even at all considering trying out raiding, give these guys a try; Satisfaction Guaranteed :smiley:

1 Like