[A] [EU - Gehennas] - BOON Control - PvE / PvP Raid Guild

BOON Control

BOON Control is an EU-based Alliance PvP semi-hardcore raiding guild.

Established in 2005 after the guilds “Pest Control” and “The Fellowship of the BOON” merged, our members have been raiding PvE and PvP content ever since.

As a guild we started raiding on Daggerspine, eventually moved to Kazzak when it opened, comprised of friends from many server first guilds we went on to clear all content put in front of us.

Over the years we have taken breaks from WoW, rampaging through Aion, TERA, Rift, SWTOR and GW2 (to name a few), predominantly focused on PvP (World, RvR and Organised Group PvP) but with a keen interest in PvE content.

Goals
:small_orange_diamond: Raiding all endgame content at a competitive level
:small_orange_diamond: Friendly and enjoyable raid nights, be it PvE or PvP
:small_orange_diamond: Joining a large community of like-minded players

Expectations
:small_orange_diamond: Friendly, constructive and non-toxic behaviour
:small_orange_diamond: A character maintained to a high standard
:small_orange_diamond: High raid attendance, absences informed in advance
:small_orange_diamond: Raid preparation and understanding of game mechanics
:small_orange_diamond: Ability to listen and learn from those around you
:small_orange_diamond: Effective communication during raids
:small_orange_diamond: A drive to see the guild succeed

Looking for
High Priority
:small_orange_diamond: Druids
Medium Priority
:small_orange_diamond: Mages
Low Priority
:small_orange_diamond: Warlocks
:small_orange_diamond: Paladins (Holy)
:small_orange_diamond: Warrior
Closed
:small_orange_diamond: Priests
:small_orange_diamond: Rogues
:small_orange_diamond: Hunters
Hybrids are welcome, but contact an officer first!

Raiding schedule
:small_orange_diamond: Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30
:small_orange_diamond: Thursday 20:30 - 23:30
subject to change during progression

Loot rules
:small_orange_diamond: EPGP (although certain items will be managed by Loot Council)

Officers
(Discord Names)
Katiechops#5991
Acyna#9314
Doodle#4290

Discord: discord.gg/ahmm5B6
Site: booncontrol .com

22 Likes

Reporting in.
Let’s do this like the good old times. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Join us! We are all excited for classic wow

14 Likes

so super excited

14 Likes

I’m hyped for another ride with these guys!

15 Likes

This will be fun \o/

14 Likes

Super hyped

13 Likes

Omg, can’t wait to play with Senpai Doodle again <3_<3

#Hype.

14 Likes

Yeah old BOONS and anyone looking for a strong stable guild that’s been going 15 years and knows what it doing, get on the forums and get in touch, we good to go!

14 Likes

It’s getting to be like an old folks home in here…
Lets do this!

13 Likes

35 year old Danish Feral Druid Vanilla Warlord here.

Been playing since Beta, Druid & Mage - main focus is PVP - but I like to dabble in all areas of the game and are certainly expecting to raid to get the right pieces to slay more in PvP.

Real life stuff? Businessman, successful - got plenty of time, I am diagnosed with Leukemia Cancer, which we’re fighting - meaning I am in front of the computer a lot, running my business empire and staying sane fighting the disease.

I own my own multiple nerd stores (Magic, card games, board games etc.), one of the biggest nerd online shops in Europe and my own Hotel + Restaurant, so I can host some pretty wicked Guild events should that become relevant.

Generally I am at the point in life where I can do what I want, and WoW Classic will for me be an excellent escape from all the hell I’m dealing with right now.

Take note that for periods I will be in the hospital etc. and unavailable.

I’ve always played Horde, actually considered trying a Gnome mage for the Alliance side of the story, but I can be convinced by the right people.

Would prefer RP-PVP or PVP server.

That’s about it I think from me.

// Michael (Terrawr)

12 Likes

Hi my dude sorry to hear about your struggle but im glad you guys are fighting it! Many people are in the same shoes as you in this guild (business wise so you will fit in perfectly) throw us a short app on the site

15 Likes

@Fizzee But a happy old folks home with a lot of kids running around spreading joy <3

14 Likes

Just to clarify we are decided on PVP server but not on which English server to pick yet

14 Likes

adjusted the title to reflect this :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Recruitment filling up nicely. Note we are not a zerge mass member guild/community we will be recruiting to the level we need to have a solid and consistent raid turnout and no more.

So if you are considering applying don’t put it off too long as we will start closing recruitment to certain classes when we feel we have enough to keep the guild balanced.

13 Likes

Yeah!Coming back soon!

14 Likes

A 15 years old guild thats still alive? That is impressive.
/respect

13 Likes

Thank you kindly for your words - I ended up finding a spot elsewhere, but I will surely keep you in mind and reach out in case that does not work out well.

10 Likes

Been with this merry band of people since almost 10 years back now, going to be awesome replaying the wow vanilla content with you! :smiley:

10 Likes