[A] Casual (returning) player looking for casual guild

Hi friends!

I’ve resubbed to WoW again, and am looking for a friendly, active social guild here on Silvermoon to meet new people in, and hopefully give me the impetus to keep playing.

My raiding life is behind me, so not particularly interested in a raiding guild, or a casual guild who focus on raiding. I may be interested in some raiding in Shadowlands, but at the moment not.

I’m an older chap (late 40s), but happy to mix with people of all ages - I just want people who’re approachable, friendly, and don’t have their heads up their backsides :slight_smile:

Not wanted: a guild with lots of people online but nobody ever talks, or only ever talk to the people they’re friends with.

(If you’re in the same boat, and just want a buddy, add me! Rokku#21509)

1 Like

Hi there. We are a social raiding guild but above all else we want to encourage a active and friendly community. We have an active discord and are always willing to chat and interact with people. (A-EU) {Fates Reforged} Heroic/Social Guild Recruiting Now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.