[A] <My Little Pwny> Recruiting for Pve content in Shadowlands

Hello ladies and gents.

About us

Fairly new guild on Ravencrest, was made a few weeks before pre patch. We are aiming for mythic+ pushing with some friendly banter on discord when Shadowlands releases.

We are currently building a raidteam slowly and our raidleader are experienced in mythic raiding. We will not be your typical hardcore guild, but focus on clearing heroic content, with any mythic bosses downed as a bonus.

Most of our members are 25 years + and some of us have kids and a family to take care of during day time, so we are mostly active at evenings.

In pre patch we are just doing m+ on all levels to gear new chars and some are leveling their 10th alt before shadowlands.

Are you one of the below?

• Playing mostly for fun, not for IO Score?
  • Dont want to be bound by hardcore raiding times? Not set the raid days and times yet.
  • Want to run mythic+ in Shadowlands?
  • Want to clear raid on heroic difficulty with any mythic bosses as a bonus?
  • Be a part of a adult community slowly, but steadily growing?

If the answer to one or more of the above is yes, I think you will fit in with us.
Add me on battlenet or discord for a chat or just simply wishpher any in the guild for a invite. We can all invite for now.

Discord: Mats#5328
BNet: Matsmeister#2220

1 Like

Hello, this sounds like the perfect guild for me. Tried to contact one of you last night but I think my message must have got lost in dungeon text! (every time I /who’d they were in a dungeon). Will try again later :slight_smile:
Typhiria

Hey. You can also go to the guild fiender and send a application there (Just press your specc or all speccs, dont have to fill out an actual application) and i will accept you when I get online.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.