Drokul - The Gaming Community

We are now rebuilding our community and looking for all kinds of players! You are welcome here even if you are levelling, questing, transmog hunting and doing PvP.
We hope to build a large group of players with all kinds of interests while still maintaining a closed community feeling of it.

Join our Discord (code: N7VFXnr) and in-game cross-faction community (code: RLKLBdcnjy)!

Community : Drokul Gaming Community
Language : English
Faction : Cross-Faction
Leaders : Lekro-Ravencrest, Thrils-Ravencrest
Invite Code : RLKLBdcnjy
Discord : N7VFXnr

Hello,

Drokul is an in-game and Discord community. It is a safe place for gamers, who want to enjoy doing competitive-style gameplay in a non-toxic environment.
The community is primarily focused on Mythic+ content, but other events might arise.

We would like this community to be a hub for any kind in-game activities, where there is always something up on the calendar.

In here, you can safely run or try to push your keys (low or high) without
the toxicity of the pick-up-groups.

We have a Discord server where you can hang out, chat with other members and even find friends for other games.

As I mentioned, some of us are Overwatch players too, so the community is not only covering World of Warcraft, but rather it is a diverse one!

If you would like to take part in our team, then come, join us!

2 Likes

Hey,
We have now started making regular dungeon events on Tuesday and Friday when we try to push higher keys, join us to take part in them!
:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes, even if you are running lower keys at the moment don’t be discouraged to join because we will help you improve at the keystone level you are comfortable with.

I have to say, the guys are really nice and had really good runs with them. Keep it up!

We are currently recruiting tanks and healers to start multi groups on a weekly basics.
No Rio involved, but we’re aiming on completing 15+ and above on time, but if timer goes off (and we all know anything could go wrong in high keys) we ask to stay until completion. :metal:
Fun and entertainment provided, coffee excluded I’m afraid.

1 Like

Something went wrong there, it posted under a different name and server which should not exists :neutral_face:
If you want more info feel free to PM Lekro or Aundra.

You can join our Discord server with this code too: N7VFXnr

nice stuff

1 Like

Still looking for members to grow our community.

This community is really good and friendly, I like it, keep it up guys! :slight_smile:

Still good stuff. Come and join you will not regret it. :space_invader: Discord: N7VFXnr
For invite you can contact me on Discord: Thril#4012 COME COME COME! :smiling_imp:

hello! what level keys do u push? im getting into 24s and wanted to see if you guys are doing these keys.

We are now rebuilding our community and looking for all kinds of players! You are welcome here even if you are levelling, questing, transmog hunting and doing PvP.
We hope to build a large group of players with all kinds of interests while still maintaining a closed community feeling of it.

Join our Discord (code: N7VFXnr) and in-game cross-faction community (code: RLKLBdcnjy)!