(A) ELE Shaman looking for social raiding guild

Hello there. After having about 2 year break from WoW I decided to try it again. So far im online most of the time but missing a new home.

Before Legion i have been playing since vanilla. More known as a melee dps but playing elemental shaman now. But if needed i have a DK and a DH aswell.

im more of a PVE Player but been doing some PVP aswell.

Im currently in Outland but open to change Realm if needed.

If any questions you can reach me on

avo#21196

1 Like

Maybe Sunrise guild has something to offer for you. Please check our our recruitment post :slight_smile:

Sunrise Recruiting

Hi there :slight_smile:

just added you for a chat (Dodger#2127). Not sure what level of pve content you’re looking for but we are a HC guild located on Quel’Thalas. We’re a friendly bunch who have formed a fairly new guild for enjoyable raiding and M+. There is some more detail in the link below as well.

Hopefully we can chat soon. Best,

Max.

Hi Avoriness

I am the GM of WhoPulled and we are a social raiding/M+ guild that puts the players first rather than content. We are currently raiding Uldir Heroic (5/8) and looking for a few more people for the guild to join us, either in raiding or in key progress. Here is our original message:

[A] WhoPulled EU Silvermoon 5/8H Recruiting

If you want more info or a friendly chat, message me or find me in-game Ditzy#2111.

Good luck in your search :smiley:

Hi Avoriness,

Uprising are an Alliance guild on The Maelstrom. We’re now farming Uldir HC weekly and just making a start on Mythic progress, we’re looking for a couple of additional ranged dps to join our core team.

You can see our main ad here: [A]<Uprising> Recruiting for HC/M Raids and M+ - The Maelstrom

If you think we sound like a good fit, or you want to hear a bit more about us, add me on BattleNet on Abbles#2824 for a chat.

Alth