:evergreen_tree: Happy Holidays from all of us to all of you. :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

:dizzy: Happy New Year 2021, everyone :slight_smile: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Awesome guild, can´t recommend it enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just started on your server and would love to join you guys :smiley:

4 Likes

Great guild!!! Such nice people and always helpful. Am so happy to be part of them.<3

5 Likes

Thank you so much, Témpted, we are very happy, that you found us. :star2: We hope to get to know you too, Trixie :slight_smile:

We just opened up again, and would love to see new members, who are just getting started in Classic, to accompany us on the journey. But we are of course open and welcome to all :clinking_glasses:

‘Someone once said that you can’t go home again.
…But they lacked vision. And - a temporal discombobulator!’

3 Likes

We’re all looking forward to have more fun in Classic TBC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to step beyond the Dark Portal with these guys.
Nighthaven are prepared! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Speak for yourself, Keeba. :sweat_smile:

Being a member of Nighthaven likely means I will be playing actively for all of Classic TBC. So now I am frantically running around Azeroth to get everything in order before Dark Portal Day.

Finding Nighthaven was the best thing that has happened to me in Classic. :star_struck:

4 Likes

does Nighthaven raid too?

3 Likes

Hello Skyicez :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest in Nighthaven .
We are not a “raiding guild”, meaning our focus is on the social and fun aspects of our journey through Azeroth together, and on creating sincere and friendly relationships with guild mates, rather than on quickly reaching the end game and concentrating on raiding.
This does not mean, however, that we don’t raid. We do. We get together once a week and hop into ZG or AQ20, for fun. The only requirements are to be the right level and to behave like a a gentleman /woman when rolling for loot.
We call it social raiding, but the bugs in AQ20 certainly didn’t feel like we were being social when we cleared them out yesterday evening :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds like somewhere i could get used to.

I just started on Pyrewood with a new druid, is there anyone i can whisper for an invite next time im on?

3 Likes

Thank you Fryxa :slight_smile:
We kindly ask all applicants to fill out an application on our forum, and we will promptly reply there as well.
(There’s a link to it in the first post in this thread)
We look forward to meeting you !

2 Likes

Spring is almost here, and we are preparing for our Easter event :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Events are fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We wish everyone on Pyrewood Village a very happy Easter :rabbit:

And a couple of silly (perhaps not entirely real!) patch notes, so you make sure, that you do not miss out on any important news!

Because, why not - we hope they bring a smile to your face :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my home away from home.

wouldnt trade these guys for anything

3 Likes

Great event, thank you Alunaria :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking forward to Burning Crusade Classic, but remember to enjoy the rest of Classic while we can :slight_smile:

1 Like