[A] [EU-Silvermoon] Two Driuds looking for guild

Hello people who use forum! :grinning:

I’m returning to WOW after 2 years!

Friend and me (26 yr) are looking for guild in which we can relax. Friends druid is around 220 ilvl, he plays as balance and resto. My druid is 193 ilvl (I know it’s low, I started playing last week, I will be ok to be benched for week or two, just need some help gearing up), I mainly play as balance but also can tank in dungeons and raids but first need to learn tactics. We have AOTC Lady Jaina . We can raid from 8pm till 11pm, 2-3 days a week, no problem with in-game voice or discord, a bit down side from me is that I’m not used to speak in English but I understand it very well and same goes for my friend. My battlenet is Dakyman#2445

Additionally looking for new friends :slight_smile:

Hi Kostanira

Feel free to add me on Discord: GreenDragon#8523 , to see if we are the right fit for you. :slight_smile:

Hi Konstanira

If you would be interested in a realm and faction change also you can add me on Discord: Antionette#8339 :slight_smile:

Hey Kostanira, please check out the recruitment post for Fury! 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC - #18 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon
If Fury sounds like the sort of guild you and your friend would be interested in then please get in touch. My contact details are at the bottom of the linked post.