[A] [EU] Times Change <PvE-PVP> Looking for new friends and Guildmates - 14 years experience

Language: English
Time zone: CEST
Guild Type: Casual, PvE focused with PvP and RP events.
Server : Zandalar Tribe English (RP-PVP)
Faction: Alliance

Who are we ?
Times Change is a guild built by a group of friends that has been actively playing WoW since the launch in EU.
We have been leading multiple guilds in WoW and other mmo’s, both hardcore and casual.
We are all excited for classic and wish to create a great community so that we can all enjoy everything classic has to offer in the best way possible!
We wish to clear every upcoming raid in Classic.
We hope to create a lot of community events for PvP and world PvP.
We hope to be able from time to time to engage in RP with the server and maybe host our own RP or DnD events with the community.

What do we offer?
We offer an engaging community! A nice place to have a chat. We hope to keep our voicechats active and are guild chat spammy!
We wont run for world first mc clear, but we will clear every raid and promise a focused raid environment with some small jokes inbetween pulls. :smiley:
You are free to play whatever you want for now. We will organize the raid team when enough has hit level 60. We wont rush everyone! Enjoy your level experience! We wish to enjoy classic more then looking at it as a competition.

If our guild seem to have tickled you the right way! Then feel free to join our discord channel and let’s have a chat!

Practical Information

• We will raid two days aweek, Tuesday 20:00 - 24:00, Wednesday 20:00 - 24:00. We might also add another day to our schedule as new raid releases comes out. (Just to complete the tier)
  • The guild will be having a loot council.
  • We are on the look for both raiders and socials.
  • The guild will be recruiting more leaders to take charge in community events.

Discord https:// discord.gg/h4sjBfD remember to remove the space

Edit: We have moved away from RP. We still have RP event planners and still do RP on the side, but we do not wish to advertise ourselves as a RP guild. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

None of my friends play WoW,they all left long ago.Was going to solo initially but i met our gleader in the stress test and met other wonderful people. If you are like me and looking for fun/chill guild that clears raids in the same time i would recommend Times Change. See you in Classic!

2 Likes

bumping the post

3 Likes

Yay. Go us. Can’t wait to play classic again! Hoping to have an active RP community going on ZT server :smiley: Come join us.

3 Likes

bumping up the post

It is unfortunate that you will be playing Alliance, otherwise I would’ve probably applied. Sounds like fun!

1 Like

Have allready created my vanilla hunter and your guild sounds like what im looking for. I´m both into RP and raiding. So if you can use a mature freindly old school wow gamer, I would love to join the ranks :slight_smile:

Edit: FinalFortune is my name on Disc and have joined :wink:

4 Likes

Aww! I wish you the best on the horde side Yaghor!
I personally have been playing Horde since TBC to now, but Alliance is where my WoW experience properly started hehe
Hope to see you on the battlefield!

Welcome Nadale!

1 Like

This sounds like the type of guild we’ve been looking for! My friends and I would love to join in the fun when launch day rolls around.

My in-game name is Bo. I will check out the discord channel later on (after work)!

Edit: we are a Paladin, Druid and Rogue group

1 Like

Glad to hear that! Welcome to the guild!
I’ll see you on discord later today then. Remember to give your friends a link to the discord!
If you have any guild related questions just ask in the general chat. :smiley: Happy to have you guys with us! You got a powerful trio lvling group!

2 Likes

Super hyped for classic wow! And this guild is exactly what you’d want to have a good time! Super friendly people and fun atmosphere ^-^

3 Likes

This sounds just right for me, will jump on disc and say hi at some point soon! NE Druid rolled and ready, just like 2006!

1 Like

Then I’d like to be the first one to welcome you to the guild!
Excited to hear from you on discord! :smiley:

1 Like

“Come one,COME ALL” :P. You and your friends are welcome in Times Change!

2 Likes

I’m interested in this guild. Was planning to level as a holy priest and would be willing to heal even in low level dungeons during the leveling process.

3 Likes

Welcome welcome!

2 Likes

Bumping up the post!

4 Likes

Bumping Up The Post!

3 Likes

A lovely bunch!

4 Likes