[A-Event] Jurina'tore - The Great Hunt

Is there a possibility to jump in from another realm via group or raid or something?
Maybe I can add Tinwetar for that? :slight_smile:

While we would welcome you to the event, the issue is that we can’t really have a raid up and running for the riddle hunt itself, since otherwise people would know where the hidden stags are. If you can get to the AD shard by other means of course, we would welcome you still. :slight_smile:

Of course, after the riddle hunt, we could make a big raid and invite everyone to the feast/party.

I’m sure that my guildies and I as attendees could throw you a group invite to pull you across!

3 Likes

I really would appreciate an invite :slight_smile:
Thanks for the replies

Really excited to join this!!! However, I was wondering:

Are speed potions, items, passive speed boosts, darkflight, and rogue speed abilities etc part of this?

1 Like

Jurina’tore is happening tonight! Don’t forget to wear your prettiest golden/yellow outfits and have the playlist ready to go once the hunt starts! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Any ability, potion, item or whatever that will give you a speed boost is prohibited. If there is a class that has a permanent speed boost built in there is not much we can do about that, unfortunately, but we want this to be equal and as fair for everyone as we can make it. So standard running/walking speed applies for everyone.

2 Likes

Meridiel, if you make an alt on Argent Dawn this evening and give me a whisper we’ll exchange battlenet id’s and sort out pulling you over!

1 Like

This happens tonight, folks! Don’t miss it!

1 Like

The winners of tonight’s riddle hunt will be receiving these two items as their prize: https://imgur.com/k2EvAqu. Art is by me.

I am really looking forward to this and I hope it will be fun for everyone who chooses to participate! We will start to gather very soon, so make your way over to Val’sharah asap! ^^

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Was a lovely evening. Thank you so much guys, and for the others in my group. May have been last but had loads of fun.

3 Likes

It was a pleasure to have you in our group, I was the lazy one sort of who had a lust for food. Great fun tonight, thanks for the event Tinwetar!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for a wonderful event! The Handmaidens had a thoroughly lovely time, especially with the riddle race, it isn’t often we’re able to just let our hair down like that!

4 Likes

A BIG thank you to everyone who helped make this year’s Jurina’tore such a wonderful event; Mythundis, Kathene, Melaniel, Telariel, Lantara, Delanae, Syrune, Alylia, Ialluen and Maracyn! Your help was invaluable!

I also wish to thank -everyone- who came and made this evening so special. Thank you for being so enthusiastic about the riddle race and for participating in the ritual, the food and the fireworks. You made this evening great. <3

5 Likes

I should have known that was you!

I had a great time with our team and our long and winding walk through Val’sharah… we even found the last stag with one minute to spare, now that’s efficiency ^^

Thanks everyone for a really summery and memorable night of RP <3

4 Likes

The brooch and flower crown look amazing, Tin. Thanks a lot for that and hosting the event all of you! :clap:

4 Likes

You are very welcome! Thanks for coming and congratulations on your victory again! ^^

1 Like

Hey Tinny!

Thanks for much for the event, had a great time! i think the druids cheated on winning the riddle race because they can sniff out where the stags are! :laughing:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.