[A] Experienced player lf guild

Heya all ! After playing some tbc for a while and a bit of phase 6 classic before that I think I want something a bit faster. I tried 9.0 at the begining but didnt like the daily grind and generally playing solo. Tried to look for a guild (horde) but it was always some very social or dying one.
Some background story: Started late vanilla, played till early cata. Decided to join a friend in late legion, got hooked up. My first modern raid was Antorus where I got everything on mythic till Aggramar but sadly my laptop back then wasnt able to handle the fire mechanic and I was with 1 fps just slowing my team.
Got new pc mid BFA but I was alrdy playing casually, doing mainly m+.
I am looking for chill, relaxed guild with active people who likes to chat/talk not only while we do raids but before/after that aswell. My current focus is mainly pve. 2 days raiding is perfect (everything between 19-22:30(23) ST works.
I started on Silvermoon an hour or so ago but I dont mind moving to another server as long as it is not super dead. I plan on playing shadow priest :slight_smile:
PS: Ask me anything here if you like

Hi Stressnfears

Add me on discord for a chat: Antionette#8339

Hello!

You sound like you’d be a good fit for our Guild! Perhaps you might give us a look?

Ministry of Silly Wipes

We’re a social guild, who enjoy chatting on Discord whatever we’re doing.

Feel free to add me for a chat!
Bnet: westie#2496
Discord: xWestie#9361

Hey there please add me for a chat on discord.

Miester#0905

Hello! If you’re still on the look out for a new guild check out the recruitment post for Fury-Silvermoon. We are an active social and raiding guild that is one of the oldest on the server. We have two raid teams that may be of interest to you and we have lots of mythic plus enthusiasts. If this seems like something you would be interested in, feel free to reach me on Discord at Zerofoxx#7345 or join our Discord server, the details for which are in the linked recruitment post below.