[A-Festival] Festival of the Forge ⚒

The armour Morg made her. spookyeen.

1 Like

Shop Name: Fallowstag
Intended Wares: Hunting and camping gear, mechanical crafts.
Market Location: Spot 11

This looks absolutely incredible, we look forward to it.

3 Likes

You got it, Slot 11 is yours.

No need, you have stall slot 5!

And in slot 7, we have “Curious of the wild” !

And finally the Hayworth farm guys will be on the Cart just outside stall 6. I’ll make a sub category in the original post in due course :slight_smile:

That’s half the core locations filled so far, but keep in mind there are still plenty of side locations available. But we are particularly keen for some exotic blacksmiths for the forge!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up thus far!

1 Like

Morning everyone!
Shop Name: Raven’s Riches
Wares: Huge variety, including herbs, potions, jewelry, engineering goods, various trinkets etc
Market Location: either of 13-15 spots

2 Likes

Hello!

You can consider yourself signed up!

However, are you sure you want 13-15? That’s the heart of the great forge and surrounded by a lot of blacksmiths. Would you not prefer any of slots 2, 3, 8 or 10? They would fit better with your wares!

Speaking of Blacksmiths, our artistic as ever Forgemaster, a Mr. Morgrim Coalhammer produced this poster:

If any other attendees would like to show off a poster, give me a nudge and link it here. I’ll make sure it’s on full view!

1 Like

Well this looks pleasant. I like a good market day even if I can rarely attend them.

2 Likes

Actually, we’d prefer spot 3 instead. It’d fit us better, thank you.

2 Likes

3 it is! I’ll update the post this evening :grin:

Edit: That’s the post updated!

Also got a fancy poster from the Fallowstag group!

5 Likes

This is going to be awesome!

2 Likes

Huge thanks to everyone so far, very pleasing and heart warming to see so much interest so fast!

That said we’re still after the following:

• Someone to run the Kharnos tavern on the 15th, for the winter sports night.
  • Food stalls for both the 14th and 15th.
  • A herbalist or alchemist, a jewel crafter and an Artisan tailor and three (non-Dwarven preffered) Blacksmiths or engineers, all for the remaining spots on the Market night. (Locations 2, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15).

That said, even with those areas covered we’d still welcome others to add events of their own and we’re always willing to make or find more space for market stalls!

Hope to see you all there, and happy pre-emptive Christmas!

3 Likes

Och! Christmas is coming up so we are all gearing up for it!

Although “our” dwarves here - and the festival in the making; is being tempered and “ironed out” like the best of steel!

Do inquire on any attendance or interest for hosting a stall! :grin:

Snowbeard here will sort it out for you :beers::hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

I’ll certainly try!

It also seems we may have the Kharanos tavern covered for the Winter sports night now too! Just waiting on confirmation.

I’m also reliably informed we have awoken the Bard-WAAAGH. They’re coming, thousands of them!

1 Like

Heya!
Was going to message you ingame but I keep forgetting! :sweat_smile:

The Dove will happily run the tavern on the 15th and we can open up a food stall on the 14th aside from that! If you want we’ll happily run a foodstall in the tavern itself on the 15th as well if that’s needed! Anything you need, the Dove can sort out! Just let me know, can icly generally find us in the Golden Keg! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done and done!

Looking forward to seeing you there :smiley: :mage:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the great Festival of the Forge, Ironforge could use some more lovely interactions!

Bruuk’s & Friends will be there on the 14th, we’ll make sure that everyone who enters Ironforge will also recieve a welcoming tankard of ale! :beers:

2 Likes

Everyone should really look forward towards the fighting night, as they will observe a great display of skill between two formidable fighters.

1 Like

Or two drunks headbutting each other while a wizard facepalms.

1 Like

Shh, no spoilers.

1 Like

Oh my good golly gosh days!

This is in Two weeks! Can’t wait for it to begin!

And there’s still plenty of room for more stalls, Bards, and participants! So if you’re interested, reach out or let us know!

1 Like

We will come over to visit with a few Kaldorei from Ashenvale! We look forwards to the games and trade, though we will certainly be all grumpy with so few roots around underground.

4 Likes