(A) Frost Mage Looking For New Home

Hi all :slight_smile: I’m a UK player looking for a guild on Ravencrest realm, Alliance only. I’m not interested in PvP, and I’m terrible at raiding at top tier.
I’d love to be a social member in a friendly guild.
I’m active most days, and consider myself a completionist. Currently working my way through All The Things addon.
I’m not in any rush to find a guild, so I’m looking for one that is the right fit for both them and me. Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Hello there Hayliana,

I won’t add a wall of text that simply copy/paste but instead drop our link [A] Dying Like Dodos - recruiting raid dps and social members.

We are very active social wise and will never force any content on our members so you have all the freedom you like, you may even find that some of us share your interests in game.

You can find our points of contact should you wish to ask any questions, alternatively there is a discord link in the OP so feel free to pop on and I’m sure an Officer will be there to help you.

Have an awesome day!

Thank you for your kind reply, unfortunately I am on Ravencrest, otherwise i would have been happy to apply to your guild, it does sound like a good environment for me :slight_smile: