[A/H] AOTC/Mythic Raider LF Raiding Guild 8.3 and beyond

Hello there!

I’m looking for an active social PvE orientated ahead of the curve - mythic raiding guild for 8.3 and beyond that has an active, friendly non drama atmosphere, that raids and does M+ together and hopefully isn’t super clique.

I’m 25 years old, have been playing and raiding since vanilla and have raided in every expansion so far in WoW, I have a lot of experience with each different role, and have been a raid leader, officer, and class officer during my 15 year WoW journey.

I have been tanking mostly since Legion mostly because I really enjoy M+ Tanking.
I have absolutely no interest in being a back-up tank as I’d rather play a different class than DK as DPS.

I have several characters I could play including;
I have this DK I can play as a Tank.
435-440 geared 4/10M Rogue.
An undergeared Warlock.

I don’t really mind playing any.

If this sounds interesting, drop a comment and I’ll be in touch.

Hello!
I am unable to help with your raiding needs, but I might be able to help with your M+ needs.
Check out my recent post and get in touch if you are interested :slight_smile:
[A] LF tanks for semi regular adhoc M+ group

Sounds interesting and we could need a new tank, any way I can contact you ingame?

“Physix” is recruiting and looking for members to expand our team. Currently we are at 8/8 heroic and 3/8 mythic. The guild has been reformed since Eternal Palace and we are aiming to get back to around rank 1200 in patch 8,3!

Currently we are full on tanks and are mainly looking for healers and dps.
We raid 2 days a week on Wednesday and Monday 19:00 till 22:00.

Besides raiding we also organize mythic+ runs and optionally normal/heroic runs to gear alts.

The guild has a history that starts at ToTc untill Hellfire Citadel!
We banter a lot but we try to clear the content within a reasonable amount of time.

You can add me on battlenet for more information or a chat!

Battlenet: Swyxia#2707

Feel free to check our topic. We dont need a tank but you can play your preffered dps role link: [H] Twisting Nether / Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression

Hey there!

I have recently taken the reins of a guild already achieving AoTC every patch reliably since the invention of heroic/mythic raiding. I’m looking for a new batch of players to strengthen the team going into mythic raiding and looking at your experience and logs. You seem like a very strong fit. It just so happens, we would very much like to have a Blood Dk as a main tank going into the next raid.

A little bit on my experience (as you have to believe a leader can achieve goals). I am an ex officer in a top 500 guild and achieved 2 cutting edges prior to this tier before stepping back to get a little more casual in a slightly friendlier environment.

If this seems like something you would be interested in, feel free to add me on battle net (Infexxion#21475) or Discord (Infexxion#2159) and we can discuss further details.

Quick Bump.