<A> <H> Looking for place to be

Hey,

Looking for Horde or Alliance and if it is good, can change server too. On Draenor now, but anything goes with me. Back on day I only played dwarves but these days I look for people behind races/classes and hope for good community.

I’m looking for guild that does stuff together. As everybody wants, people that do stuff together so I get gear I want. Then I leave and go to better guild that carry me around for even better gear… No I’m not looking for that. I look for guild that could take me as I am, I know what I do but I fail. I learn from my failures, but I’m human so it takes time. And being 40+ (hitting 41 on august, so not even near 41) man behind keyboard doesn’t make it any faster. So there is learning curve. But there is experience to compensate, some 12 years behind now. I kinda know what I do most of time, rest of it I do good guesses. And as “don’t stand in stuff and avoid cone attacks etc.” are pretty much all there is, I’ve seen my fair share of those.

I’m ready to give my best on whatever we try to achieve and more than that, I’m ready to fail endlessly without raging. As by fail you learn, and getting angry for failing has never lead to anywhere. And I like playing. That means I do and help people on less challenging content. I’m not playing to gain something, that would be like freaking insane. I play because I want to. Not to have more purple color. Don’t take me wrong, I love progress too, but I got skill to separate fun from being awesome. Fun is having good time with people you know, progress needs bit more blunt approach but even there you don’t need to be stupidly bully. And that is what I’m looking for. I can tolerate loads, bullying no, but all else I can go looooong way.

To grab all that there is, I look for guild that can take bit on older side dude, who plays for fun but loves challenge too. I’ve done my share of mythics and even challenge modes when those where around. And I don’t really like to use voice, I’m good listener and can throw line or 2 here and there, but chatting is bit out of my league. Most likely that is something I can get over with on time if we got good people around. I’m finnish dude and I get total nervous shock when somebody asks me to speak. And this leads me to next.

I’ve mainly tanked and healed most of my WoW career, but as my communication on this ever more popular speaking chat, vent ,discord etc. sector is limited on english side, I kinda prefer dps for starters. After I get used to you and you get used to me, I’m up for something more than just listening, but until that, heal and dps is best for us both. Ofc if I got finn guild all is good, puhelen kyl ku tarvitaan. I like tanking and I’ve done most of my good stuff on that spec, but I don’t really mind what I do. I got my paladin and my dk. I got no ranged dps on 120 but it can be done if needed. But well, I hope I find guild that take people as they are and that goes for class too. And my preferred classes are paladin and dk. Paladin mostly, with all specs it got. I’ve done my rep grinds to get zandalari troll with this dk, but will get back to paladin pretty soon. And why grinding rep now? I kept my longest ever break on WoW just bit ago, bit over 6 months. I thought I like get life and something… Well, married still, same wife. No new job, same old 2003 Fiat Punto, same about 100kg weight. Nothing really changed, so I’m back here :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading, good hunting and great loot for all.

1 Like

Hi Camalos

I would love to have a chat with you as we are looking for DPS for our core team we are a mature guild, im currently 37 so not far off you we range from 22 - late forties

A bit about us

My guild has be active and stable for over 2 1/2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.
We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun st 20:00-23:00 currently BOD 9/9 HC 1/9 M CotS 1/2 HC we do a lot of in house M+ keys with guild members.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

We are quite a active guild with in & out of raid days being on DC and a members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & some are expecting new born additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.
If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag or any of my officers
Kind regards Phil

Angelreeper#21136 - Phil
Zlyr#2983 - Scotty
Zoggie#11246 - Fae
Doubbleshock#21771 - Andi

A message from a recently joined member just to give u so idea.

Mintchip<Spirited Flames>

1 post

120 Blood Elf Paladin7260

6d

After being in this guild for 10+ days, doing raids, M+, voice chats and much more with them, I feel like I’m able to express how I feel about it currently. :thinking:

So far;
:small_orange_diamond: When I joined, I felt instantly welcomed and people looked interested/excited to meet me and talk to me.
:small_orange_diamond: I voiced with them the same day and they were incredibly fun, weren’t scared to joke around, and they honestly treated me like a friend rather than a stranger.
:small_orange_diamond: The GM’s and officers are very helpful and will happily talk with you if there’s anything that bothers you, and you try to sort it out together.
:small_orange_diamond: The people generally are super helpful, friendly/inviting, playful, respecting/respectful and caring.
:small_orange_diamond: There is a discord where we text and voice chat pretty much daily, so you won’t be left out if you can’t be online one day.

The raid environment;
It’s been awesome.
:wavy_dash: They explained the fights, answered any questions.
:wavy_dash: They never got toxic/aggressive or played the blame game.
:wavy_dash: We were there as a team ready to progress, which is a feeling I rarely have in WoW nowadays.
:wavy_dash: Everyone’s been patient and understanding, with the mindset that family & real life comes first and that’s fine if you notify them beforehand.
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

I strongly suggest giving them a go if you are interested, because this is a guild I can definitely see myself standing proudly with, and I have never found a guild with this vibe before. :smile:
Looking forward to meeting you there if you try!

Alright mate,

Not gonna push the hard sell on you.

Very briefly; we’re 2/2hc and 3/9m, casual guild, currently raiding 2 nights a week, will go back to 3 when new tier is released.

Check out our website:

www.digital-doom .co.uk (minus the space)

There’s plenty of information about us on there, you can meet the team, read our blog and have a look at our rules/expectations.

Or here’s our recruitment thread.

Either way, good luck finding a guild.

:+1:

A message from a guild member just to give u so idea.

Prawnizard - Digital Doom

1 post

120 Something Warlock7260

After being in this guild for what feels like a lifetime, doing raids, M+, voice chats and much more with them, I feel like a shadow of the person I used to be. :ghost:

So far;
:small_orange_diamond: When I joined, I was abused from the start
:small_orange_diamond: I voiced with the so called GM, he was miserable and made me want to kill myself, I should have left there and then
:small_orange_diamond: The GM’s and officers are very rude, especially Illisidor, they constantly mock me and berate me
:small_orange_diamond: The people generally are ok, not very caring though and often slate me for being crap
:small_orange_diamond: There is a discord where people talk about me behind my back, and they post very inappropriate memes in the meme channel, NSFW is an understatement

The raid environment;
It’s been bad.
:wavy_dash: They expect to us learn tactics. in our own time, and tell us off if we don’t bother looking at them
:wavy_dash: The GM is extremely toxic and hostile.
:wavy_dash: We were there as a team, but the GM only had one thing on his mind and that was to disband the raid ASAP so he can go play Football Manager 19.
:wavy_dash: Everyone gets angry when I mess up, which happens a lot, especially on Jadefire Mythic.
:wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash::wavy_dash:

That being said, we are having our 3rd annual meet up this month, and 12 us will be there, including the GM and most of the officers, and this is by far the best guild I have ever been in, and you won’t regret joining us, we are more than just raiders that play WoW together, we are friends. Go check us out, the GM is a pussycat. :smile:
Not looking forward to meeting you, I don’t like new people!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.