[A] H Pala LF guild

Hi, I’m looking for a new guild, the server I’m on at the moment is pretty dead and there aren’t very many guild options to move to. Open to moving to any realm if the guild is a good fit. Looking to clear HC currently 9/10 and push as far as possible into mythic. I also have a monk toon I can go Tank / Heals / DPS

Both characters are on EU bronze dragonflight
Paladin - Peakey
Monk - Monkpeake

Hello! maybe you are interested in our Current guild? :slight_smile:

Breakfast Raiders! (Morning Raiding Guild) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Peaky, are you still searching for a guild?
Would late night be something you’re interested in (22.00 - 0.00 server time Mon/Weds/Thurs)? Currently at 2/10M and looking for a holy paladin.
If this is of interest and for more info,please add my btag: hellykins#2114

[Guild: Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily and have an active discord come join the fun

Peakey! - we are exactly what you need!

we are currently 1/10m looking for core raiders to bolster our mythic raid team, we have Heroic on farm and are in need of strong, skillful players to clear mythic.

take a look below:

my bnet is Mascoll#21971

thanks!

Hello
Curb Your Elitism is currently looking for more people. We are in need of a holy Paladin amongst other things. My discord is odeus#6957, add me if you want to have a chat.
Heres our recruitment page: [A][Ravencrest] <Curb Your Elitism> 5/10M

you can check us out on gow.gg/rx
Thank you for taking the time to check us out enjoy your gaming

Heya.

We are trying to go into mythic and this is something that sounds good to you give me a msg.

Vattenfisk#2665

Hi

Marbles (Draenor) a casual progression guild are currently looking for healers for both raiding and M+

Very active guild, always people doing something with a very active relaxed discord.

Currently 2/10M with raid times of 20:00-23:00 ST on a Friday and Saturday. We also have a social HC raid on Wednesdays which this week we did 9/10 with 4 pulls on Sire with all getting to P3 (mostly people on alts)

If this sounds interesting to you add my Bnet for a chat. Smiithy#21682

Hey Bud!

Come check us out, you would be an asset to our team!