[A/H-PvE/PvP] Return of the Damned part two Campaign - Finished!

Lowkey got caught up in irl stuff, i assume it’s too late to sign up?

Just gonna go ahead and reply to myself because i can. Since the event has already started then i’m waay late, haha.

Discord is practically mandatory if you want to keep up, particularly for zone/area emotes and what characters do when we’re not logged in. It’s also very useful for learning about events and what not.

It is too late I believe!

Speaking of Discord, was there a link floating about?

There is, yes, at the very top of the OP!

https://discord.gg/szMsm94

2 Likes

I can’t see that well :cry:

1 Like

I’d love to sign up! Neutral druid (Looseley Cenarion) as Alliance.

EDIT: Oh wait. Seems to be closed. If it’s any help, I’ve been in a few of the events already.

Hazi, Neutral/Horde.

Individual people can come on their own to the Campaign, i have no problem with one or two people wanting to come over and enjoy, we just can’t use a massive influx of people in terms of guilds or big groups anymore as it disrupts our plans and ideas with the amount of DM’s we have in the campaign. So if you’re looking to attend, you may join the discord server which you can find the link to at the top of this very server post.

1 Like

Thank you very much for this update! Been watching the event OOCly, as I didn’t make it in time for sign ups, but has been very awesome to watch and maybe you’ll see this toon around! Thanks for arranging this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spy! I saw you!

1 Like

Maybe soon we will get to chat :wink:

4 more nights until it’s all over… but it feels like we just started :sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’ll get you before. :eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.