[A/H-PvE/PvP] Return of the Damned part two Campaign - Finished!

Is that a challenge elf?!

2 Likes

You have no chance against the might of the troutlliance!

3 Likes

Currently this second campaign nearly has as many participants as the previous campaign. Mostly to do with more interest on the Horde side this time around as well!

Quite some details left to plan out, but this campaign should have learned from it’s flaws of the last one and give an improved experience for everybody!

Name : Kuru Grimtotem - (Individual)
Faction : Neutral, Ebon Blade.

Given this campaign will likely take place a week or two after 8.2 hits, unfortunately, the Kul Tiran Marines will have to bow out, if you could remove us from the list, please.

Apologies, and good luck (to the Alliance).

Hello! I think a mainly RP-PvE focused campaign is welcome!

Name: Harriet Rainford
Faction: Alliance (individual)

I hope this works out nicely!

Both are listed and the Kul Tiran Marines are unlisted.

2 Likes

Fight me small warrior person! UInsheathes weaponized trout

1 Like

Feckin’ taurens and their fish. Remember that we shall have the trout, and the glory of the victory against the undead! Stares at Kuond

You can have one or the other not both! Don’t over extend trout thieves!

We shall have…both.

1 Like

Currently a list of enemy Lieutenants are in the works regarding the undead, a system that is in place for the off-days, also known as the days whee no main event is being held.

This system can be used by DM’s and Guild officers who are hosting events. These Lieutenants hold certain artifacts that could weaken the enemy if taken.

Throughout the Campaign encampments can be lost / taken by both Alliance/Horde and Undead.

The list of Lieutenants and Encampments will be listed on the Campaign Discord roughly 1-2 weeks before the campaign launch to give people time to look it through and or possibly plan some events ahead if they so wish it.

I’ll be attending with another character in the campaign if that’s alright.

All good, just change your discord name in the server to the according Character name.

Signing up as an individual mercenary. Will kill Horde, plenty of.

Added to the list! Welcome to the Campaign.

Though remember that the campaign is mostly pve centered, if pvp is all you desire it might miss the mark for you! :slight_smile:

Oh. Well, that’s a shame. I might pass by, regardless.

Part 1 was fun. Sign me up as an individual [A]Peacekeeper Kaliras

Signed up for the Campaign!

Singed up! -gliddya