[A/H-RP] Saving Little Wing

OOC:
We are entering the final stage of preparations for tonight; so anyone who might be too low level to travel with ease from Dalaran (Broken Isles) and to Desolace, please get in touch with me, so we can get together prior to the event.
I should be able to fly you there, so that you, temporarily, can set your Hearthstone closeby :slight_smile: (I´m around from 19.00 tonight.)

2 Likes

I’ll probably show up, too! At last, my sleep cycle is normal, lol.

2 Likes

We would love to have you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another Horde person hoping to join in on this tonight!

3 Likes

Yay! Botany Band and friends to the rescue!

Lets rescue Little Wing and bring death to the hor… the ho…
-glances at Karzhuk-
the horrible people who would hurt a hippogryph hatchling!!

Oh, I really hope Little Wing is not hurt though…
We’ll be there, for sure!

3 Likes

Our doors are open, Kittin :slight_smile:

Kitten! Do not tempt Alunaria!

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m so glad I chose Lara for this one! He’s always happy to bring death to the H–Hhhhhelp the hippogryphs. Yes. Of course.

3 Likes

Whatever happens, please don’t let Lara touch any hippogryphs
:hatched_chick: + :pray: = :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Do you want Lara’s hippogryphs to eat you?

Because that’s how you get Lara’s hippogryphs to eat you.

2 Likes

Wow! My first time attending a crossfaction event. It was intense… And nice. Thank you all!

2 Likes

Dulvarinn regarded the druidess as she gave her valedictions to the assembled group and gracefully disappeared into the Feralassian night.

– ‘Elune is with you, Alunaria,’ he said quietly to himself: ‘You shall outgrow and outlive me. Of that I am certain.’

1 Like

That was a lot of people for one hippogryph.

4 Likes

Certainly had fun, didn’t expect so many of both faction to turn up!
And Ahrim almost ended the faction war with lumps of Chocolate egg. (Though i’m not sure how many were actually neutral, Meh!)

10/10, Would save baby Horse-bird again.

3 Likes

Oh no, I missed chocolate egg?? :flushed:
Guess I was too busy waving my lantern around… :grin:

2 Likes

it was shortly after we landed in Desolace. It was Half-eaten, and starting to melt.
Ended up Feeding a Tauren, Troll and Blood elf :smiley:

Too Much Chocolate Bad for Worgen :stuck_out_tongue: (I Think?)

2 Likes

Thank you for the event! It was very enjoyable. And big kudos to Alunaria for elegantly dealing with our big chaotic group. :slight_smile:

That said, truly nothing unites people like a hurt baby animal and chocolate. Who needs faction war?

4 Likes

Yay! Had so much fun!
Kitten was a little dissapointed that she didn’t get to kill the Ogre but me, in front of the screen, was happy about the peaceful and creative solution. :slight_smile:
Really awesome event!

4 Likes

Thank you for all of the encouraging whispers yesterday, for the appreciation left here, as well as after the event.

This was quite the challenge to host, and you all really made it come alive.
Thank you!

I tried to make sure, that we went through the entire ‘emotional register’, ranging from primal fear to pure joy. It was not an easy task, but I hope it created a memory to cherish.

The fact that it helped Alunaria evolve, was just an extra bonus; I´m curious to see how it is going to change her. Thank you to both factions for being so involved in this.

One of my favorite moments must have been during the healing of Willowfeather, where those not directly involved took initiative to stand around the group, creating a full defensive circle.That was magic.

But I agree, gosh, the intensity. It was quite action-packed, which originally was not the intention.

I think my next event will involve nothing but serenity and a waterfall. :leaves:

If anyone took any screenshots at all, I would really appreciate to get my hands on them; I took very few, and it was not possible to get a decent angle on most of them.

Thanks again!

~

Sitting at the hill, overlooking the Stronghold of Feathermoon, she watches them all, as they take their leave.
She stays behind. Weariness or contemplating; the reason is her own to know.

With an arc of her brow, she looks down on her leg. She was never one to interfere and demand nature to aid her call, unless she deemed it necessary. This was not one of those times.

She takes a small cloth out from under her dress, tears it to pieces and wraps it around her leg in a harsh manner.

All of a sudden, her eyes flicker, as they spot a petal attached to one of the stitches in her dress. Not even as much; but a fraction of a petal from her last Moonpetal Lilly.

Delicately, she picks up what is left of the petal; once white, yet now, it has faded into a grey tone.

She draws in a long breath, before she rises from the ground.

Holding the petal in her hand, as if it was nestled close to her heart, she opens her palm.

‘Miralyth…’ she says, her voice soft as a whisper.

'The difference between vengeance and justice has never stood more clear.
I can no longer yield to the hatred.
The stars have spoken.
May our Goddess help you understand.’

An immense beam of light travels from above the top branches of the trees of Feralas, illuminating everything on its way. It comes with all of its beauty and –to some- terror at once; full force. With it, a breath of air whirls around her.

It speaks no words. It does not need to.

‘For all that we fought for…Believed in…Bled for. You will never be forgotten.’

Her eyes follow the petal, as it twirls around, up.
Into the sky. Away. Out of sight.

Gone.

Pain steals into her heart.
Once her first tear breaks free, the rest follows in an unbroken stream.
They travel across her scars, but unlike all the other nights before this one, they now do so soothingly, and bring with them a sense of rejuvenation.

Her transformation has begun.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.